Missouri: repeal of motorcycle helmet laws sees deaths jump 47%

Indian Motorcycles. A Harley owner's dream.

original.jpg

We all know why Harley owners cover their bikes with chromed parts.

Because it makes it easier to find them in the undergrowth at the roadside.
Contrary to the brand image from the 50s and 60s, Harley riders are among the safest in the world of motorcycle riding. They tend to be older and wiser than the younger riders on fast sport bikes. Lotta dentists, accountants, retired cops, etc.

Contrary to the brand image from the 50s and 60s, Harley riders are among the safest in the world of motorcycle riding. They tend to be older and wiser than the younger riders on fast sport bikes. Lotta dentists, accountants, retired cops, etc.

And to drag the demographic down, there is Wat, who pumps money into high compression, bigger heads, lumpier cams, bigger injectors and bigger loudpipes, all under the theory that motorcycles should be loud and obnoxious.

:rolleyes:

:ROFLMAO: :nana:

Mine know nothing of fish tanks, but I bet they are quick studies.

Faster'n Lit libturds.

Last edited:
There is glass on the top so they can get freaked out when fails the pounce from the stairs above...

Basically, yes. If you don't want to wear a helmet, I don't see why you should have to, and it is kind of a Darwin thing. OTOH, I have no fucking idea why anyone who rides would not wear a helmet. Helmets are not perfect in eliminating head injuries in a bike crash, but they go a very long way in minimizing them. I saw a German study of the types of helmets which are most effective, and the full face type seem to be best. That said, having worn full face helmets, I find that they reduce peripheral vision unacceptably.

Based on my experience, the biggest danger to bikers on the road is people on their motherfucking cell phones while driving.

I also imagine that I'm the only rider posting in this thread, so . . . .
Wat_tyler..... I own several bikes and have been ridding near my entire life I own an Indian (black and vanilla cream)😎 along with a klr 650 and nearly completed ct 90 using a 125 lafan engine..... for the record, yes I do wear a helmet ....

Wat_tyler..... I own several bikes and have been ridding near my entire life I own an Indian (black and vanilla cream)😎 along with a klr 650 and nearly completed ct 90 using a 125 lafan engine..... for the record, yes I do wear a helmet ....

Good for you, ma'am. So do I. I'm of the "all the gear all the time" school. I have a great jacket with lots of vents that zip open in the summer and up in the winter and with a sweat underneath is fairly warm down into the 30s. I wear my five-eighths helmet around town and the full face on the interstate.

*two fingers down*

Nikky Hayden did all of that racing to die on a bicycle...... wearing a helmet

When it's your time, it's your time

Geezus you are a fucking asshole. You are happy people are dying and you are also happy specific people are dying. Kind of your version of the final solution.
You should be thrilled that people have the freedom to die in preventable and ridiculous ways. 'Murica!

Indeed. I did a lot of bike riding without a helmet. We had hills leading down to the river where a cyclist could get upwards of 60+mph. I had a really high-dollar bike designed for racing; hand and foot traps. The one time a car hit me (in town), all of the damage was from the waist/handlebars down...

It's those clueless car-driving cunts, I tell ya.

Motorcycling made me a better driver.

Back