Missouri GOP Gov. Parson Pardons McCloskeys on Weapons Charges

Nope, it sends exactly the right signal. Looting, rioting, violation of private property should be met with lethal if the situation warrants it.

America isn't arming up out of fear of the McCloskeys. They're arming up to be like the McCloskeys.

Oh good....looks like I'll be having some fun shooting ducks in a barrel!

Lol!

Nope, it sends exactly the right signal. Looting, rioting, violation of private property should be met with lethal if the situation warrants it.

America isn't arming up out of fear of the McCloskeys. They're arming up to be like the McCloskeys.

+1 to that!!

Doesn't matter, indoors or out, Castle doctrine.

Protection against Felony!

Mob was making threats, and they had the means to commit the felony.

"The castle doctrine is not a defined law that can be invoked, but a set of principles which may be incorporated in some form in many jurisdictions. Castle doctrines may not provide civil immunity, such as from wrongful death suits, which have a much lower burden of proof."

It is irrelevant. But, had the McCluskey's started to shoot they would be in jail for a long time.

It is irrelevant. But, had the McCluskey's started to shoot they would be in jail for a long time.

If the mob had begun to follow thru on their threats, to harm the McClosky's or to overrun and firebomb their property, which are both felonies, they would have had the right to open fire.

Similar situations have happened here in Fla numerous times, during carjacking or hurricane aftermath looting.

Last edited:
If the mob had begun to follow thru on their threats, to harm the McClosky's or to overrun and firebomb their property, which are both felonies, they would have had the right to open fire.

Similar situations have happened here in Fla numerous times, during carjacking or hurricane aftermath looting.

Had the McCluskey's.been actual supporters of the protestors exercising their Constitution rights, they would have come out of their home, unarmed, and applauded the protestors.

This is how we know they were just low character, lying, sacks of shit racists who deserve worse then they will ever get from folks of honor and courage and restraint.

The McCluskey's should be thankful towards those folks....they are not...they continued to lie and twist while in court.

They represent the worst of American Ideals.

Had the McCluskey's.been actual supporters of the protestors exercising their Constitution rights, they would have come out of their home, unarmed, and applauded the protestors.

This is how we know they were just low character, lying, sacks of shit racists who deserve worse then they will ever get from folks of honor and courage and restraint.

The McCluskey's should be thankful towards those folks....they are not...they continued to lie and twist while in court.

They represent the worst of American Ideals.

MORON!!

The next time a riotous mob tramples your private property, threatens you with bodily harm, and threatens to burn your house down, I want to see you come out and applaud them!

SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE!!!

That way leads to civil war, which I'm sure not even you really want.

You are not allowed to use deadly force to protect property. I know some on this board have contrary illusions, but that is the law in every state.

Learn to read with care. "If the situation warrants" is the operative phrase. For example, throw a Molotov Cocktail at my house and you won't live long enough to make your Smore's. There are certain acts against property that ARE life threatening.

As far as civil war goes, we're headed that way anyway. It's just a matter of which match sets the fire.

Pardoned criminals are still convicted criminals

D'Souza should have them over for dinner sometime

Pardoned criminals are still convicted criminals

D'Souza should have them over for dinner sometime

They were never convicted, they plead out. You're a fool if you don't think adjudication was not withheld as part of the plea. Additionally, they've purchased new guns, which tells you all you need to know about your wishful thinking.

That way leads to civil war,

Nah, that way leads to people not running around making threats unless they're ready to follow through on the spot.

What leads to civil war is states trying to use the federal government to bully each other. Also a problem in the USA.

which I'm sure not even you really want.

I would obviously prefer a civilized resolution to our differences.

But the problem with control freaks, is that they are control freaks....they can't live and let live. If they could we wouldn't have the polarization and conflict we have now. :)

Learn to read with care. "If the situation warrants" is the operative phrase. For example, throw a Molotov Cocktail at my house and you won't live long enough to make your Smore's. There are certain acts against property that ARE life threatening.

As far as civil war goes, we're headed that way anyway. It's just a matter of which match sets the fire.

Why do you all think "the mob" is armed with pitch forks and torches and you have the superior equipment.....it is just too funny!

Nah, that way leads to people not running around making threats unless they're ready to follow through on the spot.

What leads to civil war is states trying to use the federal government to bully each other. Also a problem in the USA.

I would obviously prefer a civilized resolution to our differences.

But the problem with control freaks, is that they are control freaks....they can't live and let live. If they could we wouldn't have the polarization and conflict we have now. :)

You are finally.talking sense because you have served and seen what it is like to have someone shot or blown up near you or some worse shit....if your remember.one thing it's this....i.can respect you for saying and follow thru on this sentiment!

so talk with your side dude!
I definitely do the same. (I might talk some shit...we don't want armed conflict between citizens!)

They were never convicted, they plead out. You're a fool if you don't think adjudication was not withheld as part of the plea. Additionally, they've purchased new guns, which tells you all you need to know about your wishful thinking.

Plead GUILTY.

i.e. Convicted.

Are you that stupid?

I don't suppose anyone has a cite on the claim that the protestors actually threatened the McCloskeys in any way? My understanding has always been that they were literally just walking past their house. The property was quasi-private in such that it was a gated community, but it wasn't actually the McCloskeys' property they were on and I don't recall seeing any evidence at all that they intended to do anything to their house.

Back