Missing in Action...

Retired but not unregistered. May put in an appearance, but I wouldn't count on it :(

I wondered what started that slow, incessant, gentle nudging to turn my hoofprints back this way. Should have known it was a longing for good fellowship. *nuzzles* Good to see you, Will.

S
 
I wondered what started that slow, incessant, gentle nudging to turn my hoofprints back this way. Should have known it was a longing for good fellowship. *nuzzles* Good to see you, Will.

S

And another returns to the fold. Welcome back.
 
I wondered what started that slow, incessant, gentle nudging to turn my hoofprints back this way. Should have known it was a longing for good fellowship. *nuzzles* Good to see you, Will.

S

And you dear Shang, always missed, never forgotten :)
 
It's good to see you all. I'm not sure I'm back in any permanent sense - we're in the midst of a rather awkward move. Lovely time to sell a house. But thank you for a warm welcome. :heart:
 
It's good to see you all. I'm not sure I'm back in any permanent sense - we're in the midst of a rather awkward move. Lovely time to sell a house. But thank you for a warm welcome. :heart:

Don't be a stranger here. You are missed when you're gone.
 
It's good to see you all. I'm not sure I'm back in any permanent sense - we're in the midst of a rather awkward move. Lovely time to sell a house. But thank you for a warm welcome. :heart:

Hello, we've crossed posts a few times. Glad you're well. By all means, stop by as time permits. And good luck with the sale in the current market.
 
STARRKERS

How is now different from any other time? A/H is all politics and ass-smooching....
People dont come to AH to learn; they come for food fights and to get moonbeams packed in their ass.

Yep, that's what you're here for, aren'tcha, JBJ?
 
Well, "alive" is relative in alien-land. BTW, Pornwriter? I prefer "eroticist." Plus, Marshall P. Alien is too close to Marshall Palin, and that gives me the shivers.
 
Well, "alive" is relative in alien-land. BTW, Pornwriter? I prefer "eroticist." Plus, Marshall P. Alien is too close to Marshall Palin, and that gives me the shivers.

Hey, I was going on angst and worry. I took literary license with your name. So sue me.
 
Ah, Marsh and Molly exchanging broadsides. That must mean the election is near and life will soon be returning to normal. All we need is for Mark_Ilaan to fall out of a tree and all will be well with the world. Heck, the stock market might even recover. :rolleyes:
 
Ah, Marsh and Molly exchanging broadsides. That must mean the election is near and life will soon be returning to normal. All we need is for Mark_Ilaan to fall out of a tree and all will be well with the world. Heck, the stock market might even recover. :rolleyes:

I have no idea where Mark is these days, but I'm sure he's doing something stupid.
 
Back
Top