Men...You're just going about your day. Describe the kind of woman that instantly intrigues you and stirs your loins.

MakeMeWetAF

Really Really Experienced
Is it a particular feature? The way she's dressed and wears her hair? Is there something captivating about her personality? Is she a glamazon or more of a sporty/natural type?

Hmmm...great question, but one that has so many possible answers. Most the time, for me, it is just a perceived attitude (by me) that she may not even realize she is doing. Her overall swagger and being. I'll also admit long legs that take a roadmap to travel are pretty hot. ;)

I think the eyes and smile plus some confidence, friendly. My wife is tall, around 6', with bright blue eyes and killer smile. When she would walk into a room you could hear the heads snap around . There were just as many women as men that wanted to take her for a spin.

I can tell you from experience this morning. A beautiful, dark haired woman walked across my line of sight today.
Everything was on point: her walk, her figure, her hair. Before I noticed any of that, it was her silhouette, or maybe some low-level sixth sense. I looked up because something my subconscious saw snapped my out of the usual, mindless walk and come alive. She looked at me, and I was incinerated

As she walks in the first thing I’m drawn to are her legs. Toned, but not skinny. Just a hint of thick thighs encased in skin tight jeans. Then I see her flaming red hair. Not a bottle job, this is all natural. Her pale skin, with just a hint of freckles from her youth. Then it’s the sensuality she oozes. She knows she’s hot, and she appreciates every pair of eyes in the room that are drawn to her. Finally I see her ample breasts straining against her blouse. You just know her pussy is shaved, and that she knows exactly what she wants in the bed room.

Overweight younger women with pasty completion, medium-to-big tits dressed in short-shorts. This is a bit of a change for me, as I usually go for old ladies. Probably has to do with how unusually horny I am.

Second thing, and it only just occurred to me: gothic girls. Tattoos, black hair, pale complexion -- body shape and size are mostly irrelevant. That look kindles something fun inside me, maybe sparked by my college years.

Hmmm...great question, but one that has so many possible answers. Most the time, for me, it is just a perceived attitude (by me) that she may not even realize she is doing. Her overall swagger and being. I'll also admit long legs that take a

Hmmm...great question, but one that has so many possible answers. Most the time, for me, it is just a perceived attitude (by me) that she may not even realize she is doing. Her overall swagger and being. I'll also admit long legs that take a roadmap to travel are pretty hot. ;)
I like it! As a woman, who is very comfortable in her own skin I can happily acknowledge and admire another woman's beauty. There's a lot to be said for natural beauty (easy on the makeup and hair styling), smile, eye contact, confidence without being loud. I dare say the initial beauty of a stunning women is quickly forgotten if she has her face set on cold, aloof "Resting Bitch Face" mode.

Short skirt....HIGH heels....muscular legs...that smile that lights up the room...sparkling eyes...and kindness, not an attitude
Uh oh...that kind of describes someone I might know...🤔😉 I love that you appreciate kindness. Playful, kind and approachable energy is good.

I think the eyes and smile plus some confidence, friendly. My wife is tall, around 6', with bright blue eyes and killer smile. When she would walk into a room you could hear the heads snap around . There were just as many women as men that wanted to take her for a spin.
I believe you!!! And I love that you admire her in that way as well as her friendly confidence. Good on you! She's got a keeper😘

Her body - if it's toned, muscular even, 'hourglass' shape or an exceptional feature (legs, butt, tits)
Her mind - if I detect that a woman isn't afraid to be a little, tiny bit sexual in conversation
Her vibe - eye contact, a smile
Her actions - a touch on my hand or shoulder

The main thing that gets me going or turns me off, is her voice. Some women could read the phone book and make me hard!
I hear you! Voice is a powerful thing. My man has the sexiest voice and has the same effect on me if he's just talking about mowing the lawn or asking me for a shopping list🤪I bought him an acoustic guitar as I'm craving to hear him sing. I love that song by The Calling "Wherever You Will Go". He could have anything he wanted if he sang that to me.

Her body - if it's toned, muscular even, 'hourglass' shape or an exceptional feature (legs, butt, tits)
Her mind - if I detect that a woman isn't afraid to be a little, tiny bit sexual in conversation

Good smile, fun personality, and a set of “f**k me” eyes never hurts!
I hear you Travelinman926. I love those traits in men. Nothing like lingering eye contact with a bit of mischief in the eyes and smile😘

I can tell you from experience this morning. A beautiful, dark haired woman walked across my line of sight today.
Everything was on point: her walk, her figure, her hair. Before I noticed any of that, it was her silhouette, or maybe some low-level sixth sense. I looked up because something my subconscious saw snapped my out of the usual, mindless walk and come alive. She looked at me, and I was incinerated
Sounds sexy and mysterious - a great start to the day I gather;)

I love these traits in guys...Just switch the hourglass figure for broad shoulders, sexy back, muscular arms and thighs and a tight butt.

A high level of intelligence gets me buzzed, along with being 50+, and with a body Rembrandt would love to paint.

Back