Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have brought this up and she was kinda reluctant to discuss it. She is leaning towards "kinda maybe" on panties, but absolutely nothing else. I'm kinda thinking bra also or a teddy (I like to go all out or not go at all). I'm just curious what it feels like to wear bras/teddies since women wear them all the time. If she'll go for the panties, I'll settle for that.

A little history...She once wrapped a pair of her silky panties around my hardness and pumped me to a VERY happy ending...I have been quietly wanting to wear them since.

Take your time....small steps.

i wouldn't say I was into it, nor is my husband particularly turned on by wearing women's pants but a while ago he went to a fancy dress party in drag & his boxer shorts looked ridiculous under the skirt so we bought him a cheap pair of nylon panties - the see through kind. When we got home were drunkenly making out & when he started to undress he was hard & I could see it through the mesh. The sight really turned me on & I pushed him back on the bed & licked him through the material. I stretched the panties until I could take him in my mouth & suck him through them - the feeling was amazing & watching him lying there in them made me really wet. I sucked him until he came & the cum oozed out through the nylon. Mmm!

Last edited:
good morning!

Attachments

• TPhoto_00155.jpg
    TPhoto_00155.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 123
  • TPhoto_00159.jpg
    TPhoto_00159.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 104
i wouldn't say I was into it, nor is my husband particularly turned on by wearing women's pants but a while ago he went to a fancy dress party in drag & his boxer shorts looked ridiculous under the skirt so we bought him a cheap pair of nylon panties - the see through kind. When we got home were drunkenly making out & when he started to undress he was hard & I could see it through the mesh. The sight really turned me on & I pushed him back on the bed & licked him through the material. I stretched the panties until I could take him in my mouth & suck him through them - the feeling was amazing & watching him lying there in them made me really wet. I sucked him until he came & the cum oozed out through the nylon. Mmm!

Now we keep them at the back of my panty draw & play with them occasionally!

He's a lucky man!!!!!

TartfromHell per your orders...

:eek:

Attachments

• TPhoto_00167.jpg
    TPhoto_00167.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 100
Last edited by a moderator:
TartfromHell.... good morning!

Attachments

• TPhoto_00173.jpg
    TPhoto_00173.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 92
Last edited by a moderator:
I do have fun in these panties, lace gets me so hard and my panties wet.;)
So, do you naughty boys and girls enjoy wet panties?

Oh yes!!! Wet panties are so devine. And you look Devine in them!!!

It's been quite awhile since I posted, but I managed to take a couple of pics
while I was in the shed the other day.
Terrific thread and some fantastic input.
Top stuff people.

Attachments

• 100_3214.jpg
    100_3214.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 88
  • 100_3215.jpg
    100_3215.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 76
Laurence E. B-Blake
stinson

very nice!

heres this mornings offering.... thought i would change it up a bit.. these are the WIFES panties... we just had morning sex and she wanted me to do her while she was wearing panties.. so of course i did.. :) ... now that she's in the shower i thought i would wear her wet panties and show all of you... (it's all damp right under my balls)

i jsut wish she would get me lace panties like these instead of what she gets me....

Attachments

• TPhoto_00179.jpg
    TPhoto_00179.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 77
  • TPhoto_00186.jpg
    TPhoto_00186.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 69
  • TPhoto_00189.jpg
    TPhoto_00189.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 68
hi you all ;)
attachment.php

Laurence E. B-Blake
stinson

very nice!

heres this mornings offering.... thought i would change it up a bit.. these are the WIFES panties... we just had morning sex and she wanted me to do her while she was wearing panties.. so of course i did.. :) ... now that she's in the shower i thought i would wear her wet panties and show all of you... (it's all damp right under my balls)

i jsut wish she would get me lace panties like these instead of what she gets me....

Kelli - you look gorgeous in your wifes panties !!

Very envious:)

Laurence E. B-Blake
stinson

very nice!

Super Hot! Super, super HOT!
And I agree, you need more lace fem panties and thongs.

I love my lace panties, as you can well see;)
Pm me naughtyboys!

Attachments

• silverlace'n it.jpg
    silverlace'n it.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 174
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back