Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panty guys: does wearing daily blunt the thrill?

I'm an older guy who's worn panties from time to time and loved doing it. Lately though I've been wearing every day (Jockey 'modern brief' panties, which my wife bought for me) and, much as I love to slip them on every day, I have to say the thrill's fading a bit. Any other panty wearing guys been through something like this? What'd you do :mad:to recover the thrill?

work panties

This is what I wore to work today.
They are actually purple with metalic dots. I love VS

Attachments

• 0131121124.jpg
    0131121124.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 268
You should go out and buy some new ones for your self I did and the feeling was marvelous I felt so sexy while at the store choosing for my self, and the checking out with all to see me :)

I think time and familiarity always affects these things.

As a half time crossdresser myself (every day without fail, but only half the day at home and in private :) ), I spend the vast majority of time while 'dressed' with erotic thoughts far from my mind. I would never get anything done otherwise. ;)

I don't think the thrill has died away over the years, but it's not directly associated with wearing female clothes and the two don't necessarily go hand in hand.

I think I wear them to feel sexy and it seems the more I wear them the sexier I feel, although that might also have something to do with losing some weight. Also I agree with Stinson, buying new ones feels awesome and now I have three to choose from, I think having some variety helps keep it fun and fresh

What'd you do to recover the thrill ?

I would also suggest having more of a selection , colors , prints and styles and if you haven't tried it already try shaving or waxing your pubic area , panties feel really great on that silky smooth skin .

I wear panties or a thong all the time and although it is more of a life style than a fetish wearing them always feels great to me .

You should go out and buy some new ones for your self I did and the feeling was marvelous I felt so sexy while at the store choosing for my self, and the checking out with all to see me :)
i agree.. the choosing... the touching.. the modeling.. oh the thrill!

Sissy pink and white... and these ones are sooooo soft! :)

:heart:

Attachments

• WPP1.jpg
    WPP1.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 237
  • WPP2.jpg
    WPP2.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 227
My husband loves to wear panties...I put them on him everytime we fuck. He recently began shaving his legs and loves wearing panty hose. We both wear pantyhose almost everytime we are together. My husband is asian and has a tiny little body. He looks good and it is soo sexy. He is shy to talk to me about it and won't tell me if when it started or really anything...I was nervous at first but he gets soo turned on by it I decided to just go with it!! Our sex life has exploded. I am most surprised at how turned on I get by it!

My husband loves to wear panties...I put them on him everytime we fuck. He recently began shaving his legs and loves wearing panty hose. We both wear pantyhose almost everytime we are together. My husband is asian and has a tiny little body. He looks good and it is soo sexy. He is shy to talk to me about it and won't tell me if when it started or really anything...I was nervous at first but he gets soo turned on by it I decided to just go with it!! Our sex life has exploded. I am most surprised at how turned on I get by it!

what a wonderful couple !!

wow.. incredible how openness can bring sexual fulfillment.. fuck yeah!

*muah*

anyone else wearing panties now?

My cock feels so constricted any my ass so girly with my thong

Yeah, but not in the good way; the bus broke down on the way home, so I had to walk up a hill, and I'm all sweaty and disgusting. :eek:

not so much the disgusting part, but is it wrong to say I'd like to smell a nice sweaty pair of panties? Different forum perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back