Men, have we sucked any cocks today?

I was hoping to meet up again with my long lost lover that I met up with recently after a long break. We had been chatting online and via text messages during the week and had planned to meet up locally today. I arrived at our premises determined meeting place and waited. After 1/2 an hour I texted my friend to see if he was running late. I waited almost another 1/2 an hour before I finally got a reply from him to let me know that he had moved away again.

Gutted :(

That was definitely a disappointment. :(

I have to be content with talking guys off via kik... And I'm very good at it. 💋

still no!
So I finally broke down & put my own ad on c.l.

Will see what happens

Not today but it hasn’t been for lack of trying. Just couldn’t get time to meet my man no matter how hard we tried. Some you win, some you lose

Well, that's no1 sucked, v nice too!! Young guy, 25 or so. Drove to his house in pink chastity cage, stockings and panties, girl's top and thick pink lipgloss. Put on my shoes and sucked him off on my knees.

Drove home with his spunk plastered around my mouth. NEXT!!

...and that's no2, this time fully dressed and made up. Typing literally with spunk all over my face. :heart:

Oh yes there I was, me the slutty so-called "straight-older-guy", down on my knees taking 4 guys into my pussy-mouth at the sauna today. First time in a long while the urge has hit me, and I must say I went with the flow and it was great.

The downside was that while I gave what I consider to be great suckings, I received some pretty mediocre efforts in return.

One new thing for me was the intense attraction I felt to one of these blokes. Up until now I'd always regarded a cock as the complete thing and preferred to ignore what was attached to it at its other end. But this one bloke really got to me, I found him very sexy, and I should have stayed and played some more with him.

He will now take up residence in my fantasy hall of fame.

When you're in the mood, ain't cock great?

s

Potential

Sucked a nice one yesterday. Seven juicy inches, with big fat knob. We swapped loads and rolled around, didn't have enough time to crack into arises, maybe in the next couple days!!!

Back