Men, have we sucked any cocks today?

I posted a pic here a few years ago. I've been trying to find it because someone else asked to see it. I had a plug and I had my feet against a mirror. Silly pic but got a lot of likes
How do you post a pic on here?

Recently, Sunday of Memorial weekend, about 11 am, I visited my favorite park to walk the trails and to check X for interesting political content. It was a warm day already, and several other cars were there. I didn't notice V drive by and park under some junipers for shade about 50 yards behind me. Then he walked about my car, glanced at me, and disappeared down the trail to the creek. After a minute, I got out and walked where I thought he might be, about 75 yards thru the trees.
I found him without any wrong turns. He was under a tall juniper, shorts unzipped, stroking his magnificent seven inch cock. I said, "Nice day for a walk in the woods," as I kneeled on the ground before him and kissed his cockhead briefly before I took his knob in my mouth for several bobs, sucking him like a lollipop. Then I went deeper; I was soon sucking his full length, slowly and deeply, holding his balls gently with my left fingers. I removed my sunglasses for unobstructed access. It was heavenly.
After a minute or two of deepthroat, I returned to sucking his knob at a quicker pace. He soon moaned, "I'm cumming!!" He shot one burst of cream onto my tongue then quickly withdrew.
I said, "We need to work on that." Meaning that I wanted to suck him until I milked every drop from his balls. Not quite anatomically corret, but you get the idea.
As he backed away, he exclaimed, "It hurts!" That baffles me.
Neither of us is very talkative.
I turned and left him as stuffed his beautiful cock back into his shorts. He never disappoints.

Had a nice little session at a local theater this morning. He was just about perfect, just enough cock to trigger my gag reflex when I was all the way down. After a couple of minutes, I went all-in and he gave me a tasty little reward. I cleaned him properly and used a tiny bit of teeth grazing to thank his pecker for my breakfast. YumO.

Had a nice little session at a local theater this morning. He was just about perfect, just enough cock to trigger my gag reflex when I was all the way down. After a couple of minutes, I went all-in and he gave me a tasty little reward. I cleaned him properly and used a tiny bit of teeth grazing to thank his pecker for my breakfast. YumO.
😋

Not today , but sucked and got sucked yesterday. Met a new guy and we had some real fun. Hope he will be new FWB. We got pretty wild and real sweaty.

Got 4 loads from 3 cocks last week. First two were in the park. Then got on Sniffies and a 19 year old hit me up. Don't usually do younger than 40, but him giving me two loads in 30 minutes may change my mind.
Wow. Tell him to sign up on Doublelist and search for SYD(Humboldt/Trenton). Would like to get two from him also...

Got 4 loads from 3 cocks last week. First two were in the park. Then got on Sniffies and a 19 year old hit me up. Don't usually do younger than 40, but him giving me two loads in 30 minutes may change my mind.
Might be easier for to search Smith..

Not sure how to go about finding cocks to suck honestly. Help would be appreciated.
There are many sites and apps that will help. I've had good luck with Squirt.org, and some success with Sniffies. Try Doublelist, too. Are there any gay bathhouses near you? I've had great luck at Club Houston, although I have n't been able to go for a while. Sure hope you can find all the cock you want!

Got an unexpected treat yesterday afternoon. Just started talking to him and he invited me to his house. Met me at the door with his hairless body and PINK Panties. He looked so tasty.. He took me straight to his bedroom.. He sat on the side of the bed and started to devour my dick, that felt so good.. After he sucked for a few minutes, I stood him and removed his panties.. What a nice surprise.. I immediately played him on his back and went to town.. A little limp to start but soon I felt it grow in my mouth and down my throat.. He was talking to me the whole time about how good it felt.. Soon I felt his legs stiffen and he let go the nicest warm load down my throat.. He was so spent he couldn't give me another load right now.. We are looking fwd to our next time together.. Hope to be an all nighter!! 😋

I met an interesting man this week. He showed his big dick on the Sniffies app. He messaged his location, but I didn't really want to wander a trailer park in the dark. I said I would keep in touch. Yesterday morning, I was on the south side of town, and I decided to drive by his location. He was online, I offered to visit and suck his cock. He said, We can suck each other. I wrote that I could be there in 8 minutes. He wrote, Park beside my pickup and let me know. He led me to the bedroom and pulled off his shorts. I undressed and laid down. He paid down beside me, then flipped around to 69. He went for my cock quickly, and I took his in my mouth. He didn't look quite like his pic, but after several minutes of licking and deeping him, he reached full size and massaged my throat. It felt so good to have his big cock sliding thru my lips and reaching my throat. We both sucked vigorously for about 10 minutes, and I was starting to climb that mountain. Then he got up and said that he had to get back to work.
The mobile was his uncle's who hired him to clean it up. Actually, it was a mess, but his cock was beautiful.

Back