men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you both swapped at the same time, in the same place, or separately?

Same room, yes. MY wife and he on the carpeted floor wrestling with the end result of him getting between her legs and fucking her without even taking her clothe off.
Not planned by anyone or certainly not by me. I think he was taking a chance to see how far I would let him go.
I let him go all he wanted to with his wife playing with and eventually sucking my dick while we sat on the sofa and watched the debauchery before us.

I don't buy into any of the humiliation rituals.

My turn on is simply allowing her the freedom to enjoy good sex play with another person outside our marriage. I enjoy the thought of her climaxing with another person.

In a more loving and sharing society, this behaviour could be completely normal.

Everybody likes to see the inner slut emerge in their partner, but not everybody likes to admit it.

Of course, maybe I'm just completely deluded.;)

Bingo on the humiliation thing. Not a factor here either. Rather be an equal player.

Want to watch the wife be pleasured as well as watcher her pleasure others. This would also bring me great pleasure as well what it is all about. The pleasure of everyone, not the humiliation. Although if that is what you want, enjoy.

I'm in this club but I definitely want to be there to enjoy. Watching and joining in at some point :)

Wife Sharing

Do any of you fantasize about sharing your wife with another man? I can by in a 3 some scenario or maybe her cheating on you and telling you about it later?

yes--I would like to experience a 3 or 4 som---I would like to watch my wife being licked out and giving a bj

Yes !
we just swapped our partners at the same time ya ! : at first in separate room .

i did went first while my wife watched : directed me to go to another room :

wait for my full post soon

as i have promised , i have just now posted my hot swapping experiences at the below link ..

forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=941657

forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=941657

I'd like her to enjoy the buildup...from meeting the right guy she's attracted to, to feeling guilty but intrigued by her attraction to him..to slowly moving from flirting, wondering if I'm going to put a stop to it....

I wont stop her from kissing him...

or even being felt up....

or even letting him undress her and her blowing him...

Finally she looks over at me just as she's about to let him penetrate her pussy. I nod my quiet approval. She closes her eyes and braces herself for a strange cock.

I'll sit back and watch, slowly jacking as she gets more comfortable, enjoying her giving into her carnal pleasure...

Not sure when I'll join in but whenever I do, I know I'll cum hard and cum lots

question ive been wondering for a while, great if anyone can help me!

so guys, do you want to watch/hear of your wife having sex with another man? has it been done before? what was your experience?
My favorite fantasy.

Talking to the wife about it.

I am curious, have any of the husbands here talked to their wives about sharing during sex?

I have noticed that my wife's pussy gets much wetter when I talk to her about sharing her during sex. I have also noticed her getting wetter when I talk to her about being a whore and taking more than one cock.

I am wondering if all the guys here experience the same thing when they talk to their wives/girlfriends about sharing.

It IS hot . . . .

It's a great question. There are many men who find this a real turn-on, and I find it a terrific fantasy. But the very few men I've talked to about this subject (not really something that's brought up while watching football) ended up regretting the decision to support the wife being with another man. From what I've read, that has not been the case with a number of men who've gone down this road.

As far as the men I know personally, it seems to have come down to how much work and effort a strong, long-term marriage is, and how much of that can often depend upon that deep-down commitment to fidelity. Once that is gone, the men I know never really sustain that necessary level of mutual trust. It's as if they've built this house, and then allowed termites to get into the foundation. Eventually the marriages dissolved. Not necessarily because of letting the wife sleep with another man (or men), but more because that discarding of that bond gradually intruded into other arguments over time.

I wonder, personally, if it isn't similar to that lust for the babysitter. You'd love to go there--and the taboo makes it all that much more hot as a fantasy--but if you do . . . a year later you're in prison when it somehow gets out.

The reality often doesn't match the fantasy!

But what's behind it? The few guys I talked to who went through with this say there was something about knowing another man was pleasuring his wife that represented the ultimate submission to an alpha male? The other man--especially if he is a long term participant--is often referred to as 'my wife's bull.' There almost has to be some psychological component there?

I've always enjoyed role plays where I'm the

straying wife who "confesses" her exploits when her husband brings up the possibility of sharing.

I am curious, have any of the husbands here talked to their wives about sharing during sex?

I have noticed that my wife's pussy gets much wetter when I talk to her about sharing her during sex. I have also noticed her getting wetter when I talk to her about being a whore and taking more than one cock.

I am wondering if all the guys here experience the same thing when they talk to their wives/girlfriends about sharing.

Yes, that has been my experience as well. At first she was a bit shy to play along, but as I encouraged it more, the more she gets turned on and more vocal about her "exploits"

straying wife who "confesses" her exploits when her husband brings up the possibility of sharing.

That's a fun role to have her play. Gets us both up to a nice frenzy.

my Wife ALWAYS gets wetter and cums harder when we talk about sharing Her.

And of course when She is being shared she is literally dripping.... and it is NOT only mine and his cum dripping from Her.. She only squirts when She is being fucked by another guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back