men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ex actively encouraged me to fuck other men. He liked all of it - watching me flirt, kiss them, and always wanted all the details.

Absolutely! I'm so dirty that I want to see her fuck her own brother!!! 😃

I kind of get this. If my wife had a brother he wouldn't be the first guy I had in mind to screw her. But in think I wouldn't mind coming home and finding them in our bed together. It would also be the perfect arrangement. He could "visit" her anytime and no one would think anything of it.

Fantasy vs. Reality

Fantasizing about watching my wife being fucked by multiple other men gets me going. Also, I am frequently turned on by cuckold stories. In reality, I doubt that I could handle it. I believe the actuality would arouse me to near madness and it would take a lot to satisfy me afterwards, but I would have difficulty dealing with the aftermath.

This could be the one kink I have no interest in. Now if we're talking "would I like to see my wife with another woman?" then... yes... I would. ( but never will :'( )

I always wanted to be part of this. Fucking a wife in front of her husband, having it cleaned up.

Any hubbies in the NY looking to share their lovely wife? :D

too bad you are not in San Diego

I always wanted to be part of this. Fucking a wife in front of her husband, having it cleaned up.

Any hubbies in the NY looking to share their lovely wife? :D

Too bad you are not in SanDiego , CA. I love to lean against the head board and have my wife lean against me, so that I can play with her tits while she sucks one guy's cock and another guy fucks her. When he cums in her mouth and some is oozing out between her lips, she turns around and kisses me and passes me his cum, which I swallow. When the guy that is fucking her blows his wad in her pussy, I usually suck it all out . This is Thad's Club, everyone enjoys themselves, even the folks watching us.

Are you talking to us ? The very first time we went "out", we went to a swinger club and went into a room with just couples. There were about 15 couples in the room and they were of all combinations.
I am white, my wife is Mexican and a "Chicana chic , who was with an African American asked me if I would mind if my wife sucked her boyfriend's cock. I said it was totally her decision Daisy dove on the guy's BBC and was doing a fine job of sucking his cock when he very aggressively pushed her head down on his cock. She gagged and then recovered and then just jacked him off and he squirted all over the place. I think the Chicana was trying to make problems, I think my wife did very well. She was pretty reluctant to get involved with another African American , however, later in another room, a young and handsome AM asked her to jack him off, which she did and he came on her right tit. she asked me to lick it off , which I did and that was the first time I tasted another man's cum. Daisy is an equal opportunity cock sucker if they are "cute", she will devour their dick, color is not an issue.

Four our anniversary my wife arranged a meet up with two guys, it's not the first time over seen her with another guy but wow was this time hot. We have a 21 year old uni student coming over on Saturday night to fuck her and I can't wait.

Four our anniversary my wife arranged a meet up with two guys, it's not the first time over seen her with another guy but wow was this time hot. We have a 21 year old uni student coming over on Saturday night to fuck her and I can't wait.

My wife and I just celebrated our anniversay. It was no where near as hot as this though. Next year I'd love for my wife to spend our day getting fucked by another man.

wives

I hope your wife enjoys getting fucked by other guys as much as my wife does. after many years of a

closed marriage, we opened up and now she likes to fuck as many guys as are available in an evening at the swingers club. She has sucked 30 cocks in one session and they all fucked her also. That is a lot of cum. good luck, Fred and Daisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back