men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some sexy flirting between myself, my wife and a relative stranger at a party. She feels him out to see how open he is..... and she gives the signal for me to ask him if he would like to come over to our place for some play. He now knows we are both into his cock and what he has to offer.

Lay under her as she gets fucked from behind and she sucks my cock as I lick her clit and when he makes his cock available to my mouth, I suck it but I want him to shoot his cum deep in side of her and then pull out and I will clean him up and then lick her clean.

He quietly puts on his clothes and leaves as she and I get our nasty sex done......

just like this.....

https://33.media.tumblr.com/c186bae488862ec826d5380a375c6403/tumblr_mhtd35T24R1qcbeoeo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
tumblr_new7w1Cx8w1tk0r1oo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nfefc3FUId1u1y0ezo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
I think about this fantasy all day everyday. I can't look at her without thinking how bad I would love to see her take another man's huge cock into her tight little pussy. One of these days :rolleyes:

My guy and I have been together for a verrrry long time... we enjoy a totally fun sexual life together and when we had been married for a good 20 years we wanted to open up our sexual life some...
We met another couple over the internet and became friends... met where they live, and met where we lived.
The first time we were together we swapped... my hub was in one room with her, and I was in the other with him... It was kind of awkward at first because pretty much it was my first time with another man since I was married... I think he was uncomfortable with his wife being with my guy alone also. I wanted to get hot and heavy with him but he was uptight about it. It didn't end so nice and I thought I would never do this again...
Lets move forward a couple of years... They came to visit us and I was at first hesitant to get naked again with him based on the previous episode.
We enjoyed some wine and food and went out to the pool and hottub. He was much more interested this time in having a good time.
We started by getting in the hottub together, kissing and playing with each other, feeling each other and getting totally aroused, and he I ended up in the pool together while my man was in the hottub with her.
We went back into the hottub with them and then the oral sex started... It was so incredibly hot. He was holding me while she and my guy went down on me... we advanced into the bedroom and on that big kingsized bed of ours we got into it again. He fucked me so hard while my husband and her were right next to us watching and then they got into it...
we moved into the living room and he laid me out on the ottoman and proceeded to eat me thoroughly while my husband and his wife were on the couch fucking... they watched and got more excited as it progressed.. I asked him to take me from behind while I knelt on the ottoman with my head and chest down... I love that position and it totally gets me off... He pounded me so thoroughly I thought I was going to launch myself off of the ottoman...
The night proceeded like this.. on and off, one place to another... then out on the patio for some fellatio and oral sex... and then back in the bed together.
This is my one and only hot time with another couple for full on sex, and I will always remember it... it was arousing and exciting and totally forbidden and that made it even more exciting... and I am still aroused talking about it years later....
Sex like this mutually agreed upon can be so totally stimulating that it plants a memory in your sex brain muscles so strong you can revisit it any time you want...
If you have a healthy relationship with your SO it can be the hottest thing you ever do....:devil::heart::cattail::kiss:

Wow thank you for sharing your experience.

Great pics but I would still love to see some where its a first give in, nervous, scared, more....realistic?

i would love to see this happen but she ain't into it and it will never happen on my watch :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back