men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could see my gf with another man. She went out at the weekend with her friends and called me while she was having sex with another man and it turned me on so much listening to her moans.
I told her to get home as soon as both had cum so I could lick the cum out of her pussy.

I wish I could see my gf with another man. She went out at the weekend with her friends and called me while she was having sex with another man and it turned me on so much listening to her moans.
I told her to get home as soon as both had cum so I could lick the cum out of her pussy.

Was it her first time with another man since you two have been together?

Was it her first time with another man since you two have been together?

Yeah it was her first time, normally I'd be so mad at her for cheating but it just turned me on so much. It's definitely changed our relationship for the better

Yeah it was her first time, normally I'd be so mad at her for cheating but it just turned me on so much. It's definitely changed our relationship for the better

Lucky guy any tips how to get my bf to let me?

Lucky guy any tips how to get my bf to let me?

Get him horny and then start talking about fantasy stuff. Tell him that it would be hot to watch him fuck another woman, or have a 3 some with him and another guy, or a FMF and watch him do her. Work around all the possibilities and then tell him about the time you got so wet thinking about fucking the football coach. Whatever, just get him talking about sex..... then tell him how hot it would be to fuck another guy with him watching and see how he responds. Remember, it is all fantasy.... right. Then ask him if he really would do a fmf threesome... or a mfm threesome.

I love the idea of my wife going to have what she thinks will just be some normal pictures taken for me and the photographer talking her into MUCH more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back