Votes: 751 33.7%
  • Couple Times a Day

Votes: 496 22.3%
  • Hourly

Votes: 9 0.4%
  • As often as fucking possible

Votes: 282 12.7%

• Total voters
THIS THREAD IS SO HOT, I've came 13 times today, and I'm still hard, Thank you diamond<3 I think I need to thank you personally in bed...or on the kitchen table, or in the shower....oh hell, anywhere.

No need to stop now, keep playing with your cock.

already doing so!!

Ooooo....and a so sexy at playing with your pussy indeed.

Getting nice a slippery. A large bit of precum dripping from the head of my cock.

Yes, please fuck my throat. Make me gag just a little bit too.

I shove my cock deep down your throat, as I hear you try to moan, "fuck me" with my cock in your mouth. I pull your head with both hands bringing your mouth closer so I can fuck your throat....

clear diamond did you ever how many more times did you cum in that 36 minutes you had left sry i had to leave for a bit

I shove my cock deep down your throat, as I hear you try to moan, "fuck me" with my cock in your mouth. I pull your head with both hands bringing your mouth closer so I can fuck your throat....

I am laying on the bed with my head dangling off the end of the bed........harder please!

I feel some wet and sticky climaxes cumming on soon....can't wait :)

You will love it.. im addicted to smut.. haha.. and i have like 15 books now.. lol.. they are nice to read in bed went I need to get wound up while hubs is in the shower or something; I have a new book cumming but its been on BACKORDER forever.. its called "anal erotism" mmmm :devil:

OHHHHHHHHH MY NEED TO GET THAT ONE TOO

hahah lets list some out:
1. Red Hot Erotica: Alison Tyler
2. C is for COeds: Alison Tyler
3. Enchanted Erotic Bedtime stories for Women: Nancy Madore
4. Enchanted: Janine Ashbless, Oliva Knight, Leonie Martel
5. Afternoon Delight: Alison Tyler
6. Bottoms UP: Rachel Kramer Brussel
7. Hide and Seek Voyuer & Exhibitionism: Rachel Kramer Brussel
8. Do not disturb Hotel Fantasies: Rachel Kramer Brussel

All of these are AMAZING.. i've warn them out :kiss:

I am laying on the bed with my head dangling off the end of the bed........harder please!

I start shoving my cock hard and fast in your mouth, so much so your tits are bouncing on and off the bed. I slap your tits while you choke on my cock. Fuck me bitch, be my bitch for tonight...

hahah lets list some out:
1. Red Hot Erotica: Alison Tyler
2. C is for COeds: Alison Tyler
3. Enchanted Erotic Bedtime stories for Women: Nancy Madore
4. Enchanted: Janine Ashbless, Oliva Knight, Leonie Martel
5. Afternoon Delight: Alison Tyler
6. Bottoms UP: Rachel Kramer Brussel
7. Hide and Seek Voyuer & Exhibitionism: Rachel Kramer Brussel
8. Do not disturb Hotel Fantasies: Rachel Kramer Brussel

All of these are AMAZING.. i've warn them out :kiss:
Someone likes dirty books. I like the way you think....

I start shoving my cock hard and fast in your mouth, so much so your tits are bouncing on and off the bed. I slap your tits while you choke on my cock. Fuck me bitch, be my bitch for tonight...

I just came so hard...............OMG.

Mmmm...Thanks for the inspiration everyone. Feels so good stroking myself...I feel a wonderful orgasm cumming on

Back