Votes: 751 33.7%
  • Couple Times a Day

Votes: 496 22.3%
  • Hourly

Votes: 9 0.4%
  • As often as fucking possible

Votes: 282 12.7%

• Total voters
About once a month the Lit Urge hits, I explain to the GF that I need some Me Time and I find myself on here for a good 75% of a weekend, easily hitting 3x each day.

Great way to start the day!

Every morning in the shower :eek: and whenever the urge takes me :D

Day 8

On my 8th day edging without cumming. Extended session before work this morning that left my cock drolling precum like mad.

Gonna try and keep it going for as long as I can!

Masturbators Anonymous

Couldn't agree with you more.

I was once asked by a priest, "Do you have a problem with masterbation?" "No" I said."I've pretty much got the hang of it!"

Sometimes twice a day, sometimes I can go days. Depends alot on the inspiration.

Hello! I'm Belle and like the rest of y'all, I'm a huge lover of masturbation. My weekly goal is to masturbate two times a day (possibly more).

Hello! I'm Belle and like the rest of y'all, I'm a huge lover of masturbation. My weekly goal is to masturbate two times a day (possibly more).
I got double what I was aiming for - 4 times today and possibly once more before bed. Definitely no complaints today! ;)

I've been going through some tough personal issues so I haven't been able to masturbate as often as I would like - I have been teasing myself so when I do find the time - oh it'll be good! ;)

To Gabriel

Thank you! They are slowly working themselves out - rather they are still there, but I'm removing myself from those situations that cause issues. :]

I've been having a great time since moving into my own place, I've lost count - but it feels so great - no plans on stopping. ;)

That's one great thing about having your own place...its yours, to use as you wish, whenever you wish. Enjoy! :devil:
Oh for sure!! My toy box sits next to my bed instead of having to be hidden - I love how easily accessible they all are. ;) I definitely plan on enjoying! :devil:

Oh for sure!! My toy box sits next to my bed instead of having to be hidden - I love how easily accessible they all are. ;) I definitely plan on enjoying! :devil:

So...when you have the occasional "visitor" do you leave it open so they can perhaps rummage through it..."Hmmmm...lets try this one...":devil:

So...when you have the occasional "visitor" do you leave it open so they can perhaps rummage through it..."Hmmmm...lets try this one...":devil:
Depends on the person! :devil: But if I have guests who I don't want to see, I can push the box under my bed.

I do have a friend coming next week, who used to be one of my girlfriends... I may leave it out... See what happens. :devil:

Depends on the person! :devil: But if I have guests who I don't want to see, I can push the box under my bed.

I do have a friend coming next week, who used to be one of my girlfriends... I may leave it out... See what happens. :devil:

Posts like this will have me answering "hourly" in the poll above!

I love mutual masturbation - watching my partner get off with me by their own hand, or toys... as I get myself off.

There really aren't enough threads dedicated to linking up people with this particular interest. At least, that's my opinion.

Back