• Couple Times a Day

Votes: 496 22.3%
  • Hourly

Votes: 9 0.4%
  • As often as fucking possible

Votes: 282 12.7%

• Total voters
i can bearly type when mid-- o.. you'll have to use your imagination :nana:

You, being bent over, taking it from behind. Hard. I want to imagine you as a screamer, having your hair pulled and your breasts squeezed, begging to be taken harder.

so i got inspired by this thread and decided to give it a try. im not a big time masturbator like many in the thread. work and home duties keeps me from it. but i decided to go and try once daily for a week. yesterday was my first day!

Hi, my name is Boo. I’m a masturbator. But I’m not really sure what I’m doing here.

I’m like just barely stiff. I don’t think I’m anywhere near ready to commit to rubbing out two or three a day. Some of you may say, I’m just not ready. And maybe I’m not. Don’t tell to just keep doing the meetings and wank. I’m not like you guys.

It’s not that big a problem for me. And, I don’t want a sponsor unless she has great curves in all the right places. Guess, I’ll sit down now.

cleardiamond, you definitely help to increase my number of orgasms with your thread... I'm working on my first today, but in my timezone, "today" started only an hour ago.

Hi, my name is Boo. I’m a masturbator. But I’m not really sure what I’m doing here.

I’m like just barely stiff. I don’t think I’m anywhere near ready to commit to rubbing out two or three a day. Some of you may say, I’m just not ready. And maybe I’m not. Don’t tell to just keep doing the meetings and wank. I’m not like you guys.

It’s not that big a problem for me. And, I don’t want a sponsor unless she has great curves in all the right places. Guess, I’ll sit down now.

Welcome BOO..

cleardiamond, you definitely help to increase my number of orgasms with your thread... I'm working on my first today, but in my timezone, "today" started only an hour ago.

MMMM happy to help :rolleyes:

MMMM happy to help :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

you should really do some shots of you doing the deed, that would help even MORE ;-)

:eek: OMG

Just finished....
the GRAND total

and the last 3 for headbangers...

:devil: :kiss:

Back