Masturbation Hand

The thing i like to do is start using my fingertips. Ill gently brush my nipples. My inner thighs. When i start to get hard ill run my fingertips up and down the shaft ever so softly. As i get close to the tip, my cock stiffens. I try to then avoid direct stimulation of my cock. Ill run semi circles around my sphincter. I tease myself until my cock is in agony. Ill then use my thumb and two fingers and use short fast strokes. When im close and precum drips out i stop. I then caress my whole body ever so softly running my fingertips over the areas that are sensitive. My tender inner thighs and my nipples get the most attention. My right hand then strokes as my left fondles my balls. My strokes become more rapid until im spraying my seed all over.

The thing i like to do is start using my fingertips. Ill gently brush my nipples. My inner thighs. When i start to get hard ill run my fingertips up and down the shaft ever so softly. As i get close to the tip, my cock stiffens. I try to then avoid direct stimulation of my cock. Ill run semi circles around my sphincter. I tease myself until my cock is in agony. Ill then use my thumb and two fingers and use short fast strokes. When im close and precum drips out i stop. I then caress my whole body ever so softly running my fingertips over the areas that are sensitive. My tender inner thighs and my nipples get the most attention. My right hand then strokes as my left fondles my balls. My strokes become more rapid until im spraying my seed all over.
I actually do something similar - especially when I allow myself a nice, leisurely time for self play! Love using that technique when I am stroking and/or sucking a playmate!

I prefer hands of hot masseuse, I like massages and I often visit erotic massage parlours in kiev with friends. Their massauses are so beautiful and hot. It was probably the best massage that I've tried. I'm planning to visit it again in my next trip to Kiev. I think erotic massage is great way to relax and get rid of stress.
Me too. There's something highly erotic about an extended, oily massage, which makes it the perfect lead in to a long, slow, teasing handjob.

The strongest orgasm I've ever had was at the hands of a lovely Polish girl going by "Charlie" at a massage place in Milton Keynes. She was stunning - petite, toned, and beautiful, and she had the most amazing technique, taking me right to the edge and holding me there over and over again before finally milking out every last drop I had to give. My entire body was shaking and tingling when she was done. I have never come so hard, or for so long.

Charlie, if you're out there, I could do with a rematch!

Last edited:
I'm always a righty. Once I was playing with a girls pussy with my right and she wanted me to jerk in front of her so I used my left and I couldn't cum at all

Usually it’s …
Right hand for the clit
Left hand on breasts & nipples
One foot to rock the toy in and out and the other to brace that foot to get the desired level of pressure
Hips and booty to rock everything just right to get the right angles and in and out motion with the feet/toy.
Two eyes to read any required instructions from my Master and adapt.
Heaven.

@Dom_Inus59
Trying to wrap my head around this!! Lol

It might help to know the toy is about 16 inches long which allows for such manipulation with my feet and because I know it will be asked … no … it doesn’t all fit inside 🤣
All women should have something like this, ladies, it will change your playtime life forever.
Still a bit confused. Lol but thanks for explaining

I tend to favour my right hand, but I will switch things up from time to time.

Sometimes I'll even use both 😉

I tend to favour my right hand, but I will switch things up from time to time.

Sometimes I'll even use both 😉
intriguing avatar pic!
though I'd speculate more

a third girl riding on...
and imagining further
the forth one straddled
over the guy's face...
the two hands engaged
with the fifth and the sixth
on either side...

we've got a lucky guy
he'd have 6 girls