Masturbation:Dominant, opposite or either hand?

Dominant or opposite hand?

• I use my dominant hand

Votes: 27 42.9%
  • I use my opposite hand

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • I use either hand (or both)

Votes: 20 31.7%

• Total voters
E

EbonyTigress

first post removed

deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm right handed but can do most things with either hand...including this! Makes for a nice change of pace, or as Redd Foxx once said: "I wake up in the morning and ditch girlfriends!"

My right hand is dominant, my left s a crossdressing submissive.

I love that ^^^

Personally I favour my right hand for the rubbing and my left for the spreading. Or my left for the rubbing and my right for the inserting. Or my right for the holding of the vibe. Or my left for the holding of the vibe and my right for the dildo

And now I'm distracted :devil:

I love that ^^^

Personally I favour my right hand for the rubbing and my left for the spreading. Or my left for the rubbing and my right for the inserting. Or my right for the holding of the vibe. Or my left for the holding of the vibe and my right for the dildo

And now I'm distracted :devil:

I think I'd like to help you with your distraction :devil:

Until about a year ago I would use my dominant (right) hand almost exclusively, but now I have switched to the use of my left for everything except the actual orgasm. I will play with it for long stretches (forgive the pun) with my left, but finish off with my right hand about half the time.

My right hand is dominant, and is wonderful in bed. My left hand, while a body part I love and appreciate, is really lousy sexually.

I tend to stroke with my right. But when I want to rub my balls, pinch my nipples and finger my ass, i then stroke with my left.

I am right handed! I can slowly pump a dildo with my left hand but rubbing my clit or really getting a rhythm going with the dildo, working my g-spot till I squirt? Gotta be my right hand. Luckily my left can handle a little bullet vibe on my clit while I work the dildo. Best though is my boyfriend's fingers pumping while I rub. Now he's a bass player.... totally ambidextrous. Stroke his cock with one hand while kneading his sac with the other, then grasping the base tight with that hand while the other starts pumping. It's a joy to watch.

I voted for my opposite hand, as if I use the dominant one, I tend to climax more quickly. I not sure why as the actual physical stimulation in terms of stroke, speed, and pressure is very similar. As I generally want want to enjoy the masterbation experience over a rather longer period I use my opposite hand.

i am right handed but will use my left when using the mouse or keyboard...otherwise i use my dominant right

I am extremely right hand dominant, but when I masturbate, I use my left. Are you dominant-handed or opposite?

I tend to use both. But I can use either depending on my mood, if I am online, if I am using my tablet etc.

I'm right handed and tend to do most with my right hand unless I need more then one hand. Butthe right is ultimately what makes me cum.

I am right hand dominant. But at this point in my life I use me left hand. When I was younger I used my right hand. Not sure why the switch??
But I can use either hand effectively.

I'll use either, dominant hand more often, but both is also nice!

I am right handed and use my right on my pussy while my left squeezes the boobies.

Back