Massachusetts Roll Call

Hey everyone, glad to see some locals here. I know we can make this thread more exciting! What is everyone up to? We cannot all just be looking for excitement, they're has to be some successful ones in here. Feel free to share your experience, could be a great ice breaker for the next experience!

I can start....after a couple hours outside shoveling snow like many others in this forum, I headed to the shower to warm up. as I am finishing drying up, a sex curly haired brunette with stunning blue eyes, pulls me out of the bathroom and to the bed. I was shocked to see her wearing a sexy silk nightie (think that is what it is called. ..) and nothing else. Her nipples were straining against the silk and very prominent, a feature I love. she lays me down, kisses me hard, then moved forward to straddle my face. She grinds herself into my tongue as she holds on to the headboard and moans.....just when I think it cannot get any better, she spins around, bends over, and takes my excited member deep into her mouth while my tongue is still inside her. ........and I will leave it at that.

Well, hope this starts something! Let me know if you want to chat more. 29/m here. Enjoy!

Haha nice. :D

I can't wait for kickoff

maybe then they'll stop talking about under inflated balls

I can't wait until spring -- enough snow already

If my count is right..........Spring is 47 days away.......still no guarantee of no snow but it will be nice to say..........Spring.........ahhhhhhhhh

What a F'ing game. God damn I was jumping out of my bed once they got the INT.

i agree.way to much snow with no place else to put it.i am done looking at snow.i say we ship it down south where they don't see any snow.let them deal with 4 feet of snow lol

Nope, we don't want any more south of boston either. Thanks though! :D

i say give it to a southern state that never gets snow.let them see what fun it is lol

southern Berkshire county here. come say hello.

We are in the secret western side of MA that Boston doesn't know exists. I swear they think we are New Yorkers back there.

igloo??

Ahhhh, still the sweetness of the win, but mixed with the sour of the snow....Hope all are managing. Who else has an igloo??

:devil::kiss:
JP

I don't have an Igloo, but I saw a Snowman by the side of the road holding a sign that said........

FLORIDA???

I don't have an Igloo, but I saw a Snowman by the side of the road holding a sign that said........

FLORIDA???

he better not stand too close to the road... a snowplow will take him out before he could roll out of the way. they go by way to fast for a snowman to move. LOL

he better not stand too close to the road... a snowplow will take him out before he could roll out of the way. they go by way to fast for a snowman to move. LOL

LOL maybe that's the plan

Back