Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

I've been a lurker here for quite some time....and just now recently had a reason to post, and seems to be some fun around here! I'm married for 10 years, and am 35, with no children. With that out of the way, now on to the subject matter of this thread.
I've never been attracted to women. There has been of course growing up and realizing my sexual identity of fooling around (never got farther than heavy petting) and just never into it with women. Nor have I ever questioned what I was attracted to which has always been of the male species.
Lately however, something has changed. My best friend, who has been my friend for about 8 years now....I've started having an attraction to. It makes me uncomfortable; but at the same time making me question just what exactly is going on. My sex life at home is great; and my husband has ventured the idea of a threesome, or the willingness to allow me to explore anything I would like to if it ever came up. Though I've not confessed this attraction to my friend to him yet. He is still very supportive of anything I choose to do.
She and I are very close, and the only attraction to a woman I have, is her. She too is married; and to add to it, i'm a more...dominant personality to her submissive, both in and out of bed. This too may have something to do with it. I've caught myself fantasizing about several different scenarios, when i'm daydreaming. And sometimes it's starting to occur when we hang out, or go shopping. I figured if there is any advice I could get on this, it would be here! Because I truly am confused, and have no idea what to do. Such a first post to say hi.

I've been a lurker here for quite some time....and just now recently had a reason to post, and seems to be some fun around here! I'm married for 10 years, and am 35, with no children. With that out of the way, now on to the subject matter of this thread.
I've never been attracted to women. There has been of course growing up and realizing my sexual identity of fooling around (never got farther than heavy petting) and just never into it with women. Nor have I ever questioned what I was attracted to which has always been of the male species.
Lately however, something has changed. My best friend, who has been my friend for about 8 years now....I've started having an attraction to. It makes me uncomfortable; but at the same time making me question just what exactly is going on. My sex life at home is great; and my husband has ventured the idea of a threesome, or the willingness to allow me to explore anything I would like to if it ever came up. Though I've not confessed this attraction to my friend to him yet. He is still very supportive of anything I choose to do.
She and I are very close, and the only attraction to a woman I have, is her. She too is married; and to add to it, i'm a more...dominant personality to her submissive, both in and out of bed. This too may have something to do with it. I've caught myself fantasizing about several different scenarios, when i'm daydreaming. And sometimes it's starting to occur when we hang out, or go shopping. I figured if there is any advice I could get on this, it would be here! Because I truly am confused, and have no idea what to do. Such a first post to say hi.

Best of luck. My only suggestion is to be sure you know who your are doing this for. I always wonder when I hear that the husband approves. like a woman is a slave that has to worry about her owners approval. This is between you and the other woman.

Best of luck. My only suggestion is to be sure you know who your are doing this for. I always wonder when I hear that the husband approves. like a woman is a slave that has to worry about her owners approval. This is between you and the other woman.

What if husbands disapprove? Mine would I know it. It's not because he's my owner but becuae we made a commitment to one another to forsake all others no matter the sex. The title of the thread is to "fantasize" to actually go through with anything would be cheating unless the woman discusses it with the husband.

If the shoe was on the other foot, I would tell my hubby it was ok to fantasize but wrong to go through with it. Sorry but that' how I feel.

I thas absolutely nothing to do with "ownership" or slave like approval. It's called a relationship, in which everything is discussed and decided upon. From bills and spending money, to both of our sexual needs. To discuss it with him and gain his "approval"....aye. Better to gain it than go behind his back I would think. Just as he would need my understanding and "approval" for anything similar. Sorry if my choice of words offended you for it is a quite equal relationship. Ok honestly I rule the relationship most of the time. :)

What if husbands disapprove? Mine would I know it. It's not because he's my owner but becuae we made a commitment to one another to forsake all others no matter the sex. The title of the thread is to "fantasize" to actually go through with anything would be cheating unless the woman discusses it with the husband.

If the shoe was on the other foot, I would tell my hubby it was ok to fantasize but wrong to go through with it. Sorry but that' how I feel.

I agree and here and other threads on Lit are a safe place to fantasise

I'm single and have had an affair with a married woman.. long story...
But I think it might be hard for married woman to find another bi / lesbian woman., as some, like me, don;t really want to come between 2 other people.....

Hey ladies, i am looking for my first time adventure with a female, i cant explain how desperately i want this....Im single with a child, and totally sick of pretending i dont want anything other than the normal friday night 'hows your father'....bleurgh, i have so much more than that.....Ive come very close to having a female one on one but unfortunatey it never happened.....boo hoo me, thanks to my housemate walking in....

Im in the uk and very willing :devil:

Hope your all ok lots of :kiss:
xxx

But I think it might be hard for married woman to find another bi / lesbian woman., as some, like me, don;t really want to come between 2 other people.....

Why it isnt the same, that is why I enjoy role plays, it allows you to partially explore your thoughts but in a sfae and anonymous manner...

Ms M

There are so many ways this can go. I was a married lesbian, found a few women who liked the idea of an affair, knowing I'd not become overly attached. I think the hard part is getting the time to get out and meet other women. maybe now with the internet and online dating sites, it could be easier. There are few clubs in my area that cater to middle aged lesbians.
While I was married, my best hook ups were with other married women, we'd have so much in common.

Of course I did have a bad experience with a woman who wanted us to leave our husbands and run off together. Even when you set the ground rules from the start, someone may want to change them.

Why it isnt the same, that is why I enjoy role plays, it allows you to partially explore your thoughts but in a sfae and anonymous manner...

Ms M

Was thinking in RL terms... In fantasy and here .. yes, anything is possible and sought after. That is why LIT is so wonderful..

But then this thread is all about 'fantasy'... a wonderful outlet for so many, I would think..
Kisses

Was thinking in RL terms... In fantasy and here .. yes, anything is possible and sought after. That is why LIT is so wonderful..

But then this thread is all about 'fantasy'... a wonderful outlet for so many, I would think..
Kisses

But sometimes we have the opportunity to live out a fantasy. ;)

Kisses

And what is your fantasy?

Is there a role play potential in it?

Miss M

Taboo aspect?

One of my thoughts has always been to seduce a married woman, be her first female lover and help her to commit adultery on her matrimonial bed..

Taboo I know but then it is the forbidden fruit that make darker taboo thoughts more appealing...

One of my thoughts has always been to seduce a married woman, be her first female lover and help her to commit adultery on her matrimonial bed..

Taboo I know but then it is the forbidden fruit that make darker taboo thoughts more appealing...

Umm, I think happiness is hard enough to find,, don't care for the concept of inviting someone to commit adultery-- altho it has been a strong temptation at some times

Umm, I think happiness is hard enough to find,, don't care for the concept of inviting someone to commit adultery-- altho it has been a strong temptation at some times

I agree, temptation with the right person could be strong...

But I would resist the urge but still; but then why it is a fantasy!

But if a woman decides to commit adultery, either with a guy or another fem, whose fault is it, the married woman or her willing partner?

I guess ultimately both are to blame; after all it takes two to tango..

and it is too late to teach you now :)

Ms M

Again if any women on here want to explore their fantasies with a girl who is lesbian (and rather young at 20 years old),
please PM me.
=]

Back