Married, Mature, Married Mom, I Could Really Use Your Thoughts

In any thread, the OP is like the proverbial butterfly flapping its wings in some far-away place, and nobody knows what its effect will be here. Could be a calm breeze, could be a tornado. Threads take on a life of their own, and sometimes it's more interesting than the original post.

I'll note that in this case the OP has "liked" several comments that were made today, so he's still paying attention.
There you go. I didn't notice that.

I tend to agree with @Bramblethorn, "Awake, and I will spam thee."

When that happens, it's worth taking a look at who resurrected the thread. I don't know whether it's the case here, I'm giving CasyWoods the benefit of the doubt for now, but we get spammers who'll reply to an old post with something generic, wait a few days, and then go back to edit a spammy link into their post. There was one yesterday that I reported on the "workplace sexual harassment" thread, looks as if that comment got taken down. I expect if it'd stayed up it'd have turned into an ad for somebody's legal firm, something like that.
Thanks for benefit of doubt, I saw it and responded, am new to this, will check dates in the future. Prefer live chat;) These threads are interesting, but confusing 😕

I have a feeling that there are a great many of us, male and female, who are looking for feedback or insight or inspiration or encouragement. Just have to be creative in finding that inner motivation!
I get what you're saying. I don't want an editor BUT a helpful and reactive Beta reader is greatly appreciated.

If she really has no interest she really has no interest. Imagine it from her side, being asked to spend a half hour reading something she really doesn't understand or care about at all. What would that be for you? A dry nonfiction? A western or sci-fi or young adult or the latest colleen hoover?

Unfortunately some partners won't be into everything we're into but we must love them anyway because nobody will ever be perfect.

Back