married elegant sophisticated outside, slutty submissive cumdump inside

• Thread starter slut_seeking_owner
  • Start date
S

slut_seeking_owner

hello doms

thought i am married for 2 years but my need to be dominated degraded and humiliated is still there...

in the past i was a slut cumdump and slave to doms and masters ...
i created accounts here and deleted in my guilt but i find myself here again to be a secret cumdump online slut for a dom master who can use me on a daily basis...

32 f here from mumbai,

34c 28 36, 5.4" 60 kgs or 132 lbs... fair in color and long black hair.

some of you must have must know me from the name amisha/daisy and yes its me here to please you.

for others who dont me,

i come a high glass gujju family married into similar high class society, hot rich elegant outside but a submissive slut inside.

call me slutty names and laugh at me like "haha" and humiliate me,

degrade me make me feel slutty and i'll be your begging long term secret cumdump bitch and serve you daily.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cum giver

hello doms

thought i am married for 2 years but my need to be dominated degraded and humiliated is still there...

i created accounts here and deleted in my guilt but i find myself here again to be a secret cumdump online slut for a dom master who can use me on a daily basis...

32 f here from mumbai,

some of you must have must know me from the name amisha/daisy and yes its me here to please you.

for others who dont me,

i come a high glass gujju family married into similar high class society, hot rich elegant outside but a submissive slut inside.

degrade me make me feel slutty and i'll be your begging long term secret cumdump bitch and serve you daily.

When I flew for Tower Air back in the 1990's I often flew to New Delhi and Mumbai. The Indian woman were so good when they sucked and fucked me. I have a serious hard on for a slut from India. A high class Indian woman would be so above what I fucked there it gives me a hard dick thinking about it
When you reply amisha/daisy I want you to tell me how you will please me and I want lots of explicit words from your submissive mouth. Dont hold back you cum dump. Flood me with your pussy juice

hello doms

32 f here from mumbai,

for others who dont me,

I am 35 m from Mumbai. Hot stuff what you posted here! Ping me if you wanna take it further

hello doms

32 f here from mumbai,

for others who dont me,

I want to a reply from you in a private chat clearly stating what all fetishes you have and if I need to care about not doing anything specific to your married, cum craving pussy.

Greetings a very Dominant Sadar Ji here, living in the US. Send me a private message. Hopefully you turn your DMs on.

hello doms

32 f here from mumbai,

for others who dont me,

Hello baby girl how are you doing

Back