Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong - RV & Open

When Crystal said she wanted him to inspect her wardrobe or she'd fuss about it until it happened, and fuss about it even more when he suggested doing it after waiting, Jonah smiled to himself.

He leaned over and placed a light kiss on Crystal's hair, then stood. "Very well. You're going to hate what I'm going to say next, but I may want you to model some things for me, to see if I like them or not, so please strip."

Crystal smiled back at Jonah and began to sit up. She stopped as he leaned toward her and kissed her hair. She was beginning to move and placed her feet on the floor when he spoke to her again. She looked at him as he said, "Very well. You're going to hate what I'm going to say next, but I may want you to model some things for me, to see if I like them or not, so please strip." She was on her feet when he finished his statement, a look of shock on her face.

She knew she didn't hear wrong as he gazed at her. He was perfectly sincere. She was not going to panic again. She was determined to do what he told her too. She undid the buttons on her dress and slipped the upper part off her arms and pushed it down until she let go of it. It pooled around her feet.

She now stood in a bra, panties and slip waiting for him to tell her to take him to her room.

From Crystal's reaction to Jonah's order, he may have just as well reached out and slapped her. She simply stood for several seconds, agape at him and what he'd told her to do.

Then, he saw her gather her resolve, and begin removing her dress. There was no eagerness to please, but there was none of the horrified resistance she'd have given him a month ago. There was merely a matter-of-factness to what she was doing, as if to say, "I'm doing what you said. I don't have to enjoy it."

Soon she shrugged the dress off her shoulders, and it fluttered to the floor around her feet. She then stood in her underwear and waited. She evidently thought she was finished following through with what she'd been told to do.

Jonah's voice was even when he stated, "I believe I told you to strip."

She became very flustered when he reminded her he said to strip. She tensed in front of him and could feel her face get very red before she stuttered, B-but h-how will I try on the clothing you want to see me in. She made no move to take off her bra and panties as she stared at him. She couldn't even imagine being nude in front of him. That he was dressed made it even more embarrassing.

Jonah's voice didn't fluctuate as he said, "You'll simply try them on over your bare skin."

Crystal still hesitated, so he went on, "I see this happening one of three ways: You strip like I told you, I do it for you, or I leave and we forget it all..."

Crystal stared at Jonah as he told her, "You'll simply try them on over your bare skin." She gaped at him before he continued to speak, "I see this happening one of three ways: You strip like I told you, I do it for you, or I leave and we forget it all..." She knew she had only one option as she didn't want him to strip her and she didn't want him to leave. She turned away from him and slipped off her panties and bra and quickly walked to the closet and crossed her arms over her breasts and tightened her legs close together as she waited for him to approach the closet. She could feel her face burning as she bit her lower lip.

As he suspected, Crystal's reaction was of complete astonishment. The thought of Jonah removing her clothes for her had apparently never crossed her mind. For a second or two, he almost expected her to run from the room, but once more, he saw her steel herself, and he knew she'd decided to do as he'd told her.

However, Jonah had to smile when she turned to undress the rest of the way. For a woman her age, Crystal was certainly self-conscious, especially when she had no need to be. For a woman who made her living sitting at a typewriter (okay, a computer), she had a spectacular body. Jonah simply stood and admired as she hesitantly unhooked her bra, then carefully placed it on the bed. It was with even more trepidation that she slid off her slip, revealing the perfect curve of her ass, even if it was hidden behind a pair of cotton panties. Even more slowly, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pushed them off her hips. It took a little wiggle to get them down all the way, and she was forced to bend over to get them off her feet when stepping out of them proved impossible. It was pretty obvious that she wasn't aware of the show she gave him when she bent over, but he had a perfect view of everything.

When Crystal straightened again, he watched her make the attempt to cover herself, and when she turned, her hand and arms were strategically placed to hide as much as she could manage. She then shuffled over to the closet, trying her best not to move her legs any more than necessary, for fear of displaying something she apparently didn't want Jonah to see.

Jonah watched all this with great amusement, though he kept a poker face, for fear of Crystal thinking he was laughing at her. His amusement came from her incredible modesty, and her illusion that covering herself with her hands somehow enabled her to maintain it. There was a part of him that wanted to ask her if she'd be more comfortable if he was nude, too, but he knew she'd blow that suggestion way out of proportion, so he kept quiet.

He was further amused by her assumption that the only part of her wardrobe he intended to inspect was her dresses and the like. Therefore, rather than giving her an order to put her hands behind her head and spread her feet at least a foot apart, he stepped over to the dresser and opened a drawer...

She was standing by the closet with her hands and arms in strategic positions when she heard the sound of one of her drawers opening up. She turned forgetting all about modesty and gaped at him as he ran his hands through her underwear drawer. She marched over to him as he stuck his hand into her panty drawer and asked, "What do you think you are doing?" She realized she was angry as she looked him in the face and crossed her arms under he naked breasts.

Jonah had turned his attention to the drawer in which he'd decided to begin his inspection of Crystal's wardrobe, so he'd lost sight of her for the moment. However, when he slid it out, she was within inches of him, any attempt at modesty forgotten in her outrage.

"What do you think you're doing?" she clipped, enunciating each word so there was no question as to what she was saying.

Without looking over at her, though he could see her naked form in his peripheral vision, he replied simply, "Going through your wardrobe. I thought I'd start with the foundations. Logical, no?"

Jonah waited a few beats before he finally turned his gaze on Crystal. She stood, her nudity apparently forgotten, arms crossed in fury. All Jonah could bring himself to do was smile. He was starting to enjoy Crystal's moods, as regardless how angry she got at him, eventually her submissive nature won out, and she did what he wanted her to, anyway.

And besides, as beautiful as she was clothed, she was infinitely moreso, clad as she happened to be currently.

After drinking in the sight of the gorgeous woman before him, Jonah turned back to the drawer and its contents. He began to toss some panties on the floor, others went on top of the dresser. The ones on the floor were going away, the ones on top were going back in. If there was need for replacements, he'd take her shopping...

She was tapping her foot with annoyance when suddenly he said, "Going through your wardrobe. I thought I'd start with the foundations. Logical, no?" She frowned with annoyance waiting for her answer. She was stunned when he finally turned and looked at her. It was apparent to her that he was taking in her full nudity. When he smiled at her she blushed.

After he had gotten a real good look at her she watched as he turned back to the drawer and began tossing panties on the floor. She was stunned as he put other less modest on the top of the dresser. She quickly asked, "Why are you separating my panties? I paid good money for them." She didn't know why she added on the second sentence. She only knew she felt tense.

Jonah kept sorting as Crystal vented her protests. In his peripheral vision, he saw she still hadn't covered herself again, but she was definitely angry. Something he did notice, though: she didn't try to step in and stop him.

"Why are you separating my panties? I paid good money for them," she said, still making no move to stop what he was doing.

"And I'll pay good money to replace them later," Jonah told her, finishing with her panties and starting in on her bras. "But if you keep interfering, they're all going on the floor, and I'll leave you with no underwear at all. Would you like that?"

Jonah made a point to check tags for sizes. He did intend to buy Crystal new underwear, but he was going to be the one to choose it.

Soon, there was a small pile of panties and bras on top of the dresser, and a much bigger one on the floor. Jonah scooped the bras into the drawer, then held up the panties to Crystal. "These are for 'that time,' and that's all they're for, do you understand? We'll go out and get you some others." He then dropped them into the drawer and closed it.

The next drawer, Jonah just started throwing everything on the floor. "Pantyhose," he murmured, "I'd like to kill the bastard who invented fucking pantyhose."

When this drawer was empty, he turned to Crystal and told her, "Garter belts and stockings. That's what you'll be wearing from here on out. Whether or not anybody else can see what you're wearing underneath, I want you to feel sexy. It'll do wonders for your self-esteem. You'll think, "slutty" at first, but slutty is when you dress to show off everything you've got."

Crystal was stunned when Jonah shot back, "And I'll pay good money to replace them later," the look on her face was pure shock. She couldnt even imagine a man buying her panties. She watched speechlessly as his hand moved to her bras. Shock was clearly on her face as he continued his thought, "But if you keep interfering, they're all going on the floor, and I'll leave you with no underwear at all. Would you like that?"

She slowly shook her head no, all the fight seemed to stream out of her as he examined her bras. She looked down at the floor at the large pile of bras and panties on the floor. She watched as he scooped her bras on the dresser into the drawer. She felt her face burn with embarrassment when he held up the small pile of panties and told her, These are for 'that time,' and that's all they're for, do you understand? We'll go out and get you some others." She was still stunned as he dropped those panties in her drawer and closed it.

When he opened the next drawer he didnt hesitate to throw all her pantyhose on the floor. She heard him grumble, "Pantyhose, I'd like to kill the bastard who invented fucking pantyhose."
She was stunned as she looked down at all her perfectly good pantyhose on the floor. She actually flinched as he turned to her and spoke, "Garter belts and stockings. That's what you'll be wearing from here on out. Whether or not anybody else can see what you're wearing underneath, I want you to feel sexy. It'll do wonders for your self-esteem. You'll think, "slutty" at first, but slutty is when you dress to show off everything you've got."

She realized she was holding her breath and finally let it out and inhaled before she told him, "I dont think I am liking all of this."

What was happening seemed rather overwhelming to Crystal. She'd obviously never had anyone judge her clothing like this, and it had more than likely been decades since someone had bought her clothes for her. Still, Jonah intended to take Crystal out the next day and replace everything he was throwing out with something more appropriate to a beautiful woman.

At one point, as he was going through another drawer, filled with folded shorts and jeans, he thought to himself, 'She doesn't do yard work in a skirt, after all.'

Then he heard, barely loudly enough to understand, "I don't think I'm liking all of this." At that, he looked over toward Crystal. She looked like a child who'd been told Christmas was canceled.

Jonah straightened from what he was doing and took both her hands in his. He then reached out and lifted her chin so she could look into his eyes. She appeared on the verge of tears.

"It's okay," he told her softly. "Sometimes, things will be out of your comfort zone. I understand. Still, you're doing very well. You're a very brave, beautiful woman, and I think you're doing fine. We're almost done here." He then leaned over, kissed the top of Crystal's head and turned back toward the drawer he'd been working on.

Several of the shorts, Jonah took one look at and tossed them on the pile. The jeans were a little tougher. He pulled a pair out and held it out to Crystal.

"Please try these on, will you?"

She was feeling sick to her stomach when Jonah looked at her. She watched him stand up and raised her head to look into his eyes when he took both of her cold hands in his. She lowered her head feeling a bit afraid but did not fight him when one of his hands went under her chin and lifted her head so he could look into her eyes. She was on the verge of tears as he told her gently, "It's okay, Sometimes, things will be out of your comfort zone. I understand. Still, you're doing very well. You're a very brave, beautiful woman, and I think you're doing fine. We're almost done here." His gentle kis on the top of her head had a calming effect on her. She watched as he went back to the drawer feeling a certain amount of comfort. She didn't mind when he tossed some of her shorts on the pile as they were old and stretched out. She watched as he pulled a pair of jeans out and handed them to her as he said, "Please try these on, will you?" She shook her head no, "There is no need to try them on I was going to throw them away, they are a bit too tight for my liking."

Jonah didn't pull the jeans back when Crystal said she was going to throw them out because they were getting too tight.

"Please," he told her. "Just let me see."

"Please, Just let me see."

She frowned as she took the jeans from her hands. She didn't know why he didn't believe her that the jeans were too tight. She sat down on the bed and pushed her legs one at a time into the jean legs. She stood as she pulled them up struggling a bit at the hips before she had the zipper and button in the right place. It fit her alright at the waist. She zipped it up and buttoned it and turned to look at him. "See it is too tight at the hip and legs. It kind of digs into my private area especially without any underwear on at all."

She turned to make her point as she knew the jeans were skin tight.

Crystal looked unhappy as she took the jeans from Jonah's hand. Still, she sat on the bed and started to squeeze herself into them. It was amusing, but rather erotic, watching her wriggle and writhe, but after a minute or so, she had them buttoned and zipped, and she stood before Jonah, topless, and gave him a runway turn to show try to illustrate what she'd said about them being too tight.

He had to admit: they were tight. Too tight? Perhaps. Should she wear them in public? Probably not. However, they clung to her curves so lovingly - one might even say desperately - that had Crystal been a bigger woman, they'd have been obscene. As she stood in front on him with an "I told you so" expression on her face, he noticed how much the crotch gripped her pussy lips, defining the cleft between them very lewdly.

They really did need to go, at least from a decency standpoint, but that wasn't what this endeavor was necessarily about: otherwise, the items he'd discarded would go right back in the drawer.

In this particular case, Jonah let his cock decide. It was standing quite proudly in his trousers, so it certainly approved.

"Too tight? Nonsense. You look perfectly spectacular." From a raw erotic point of view, that was absolutely true. At the moment, that was the yardstick he was using.

"How many more in here are like this? Do you need to try them all?" If she needed to gyrate herself into every pair for him to see how they fit, he'd have her do so. A woman with a body like Crystal's wouldn't be running around in baggy-assed jeans if Jonah had anything to say about it...

Crystal kept looking at Jonah feeling really stupid trying to squeeze herself into the tight jeans. She wriggled and writhed to get them up to her waist. She could feel her face burning with embarrassment as she finally got them up, zippered and buttoned. She turned about to show Jonah how tight the jeans were. They belonged in in the garbage and she was sorry that she hadn't tossed them a long time ago.

She walked up to Jonah like she proved her point. She just knew he would agree with her that they were too small. She waited impatiently for Jonah to agree that they were too tight. They certainly were uncomfortable. She could feel them digging into her vagina. She was shocked when he finally spoke, "Too tight? Nonsense. You look perfectly spectacular." Her mouth dropped open and she could feel her anger growing as he asked, "How many more in here are like this? Do you need to try them all?"

She stared at him as if he was out of his mind. Then she almost growled as she told him, "This is the only pair but listen, they are so tight that they hurt me in the crotch. You cant be serious that you want me to wear these."

Jonah was suddenly annoyed at Crystal's present attitude. She was on the verge of insubordination, and while she'd had outbursts similar to this one before, there was an edge to it that Jonah just didn't like.

"Just leave them on for now. I like the view. 'Cameltoe' is such a horrible word for such an erotic sight, but regardless what you call it, I like it. Leave the jeans on until I tell you different. And while you're at it, spread your feet shoulder distance apart and put your hands behind your head...

"And keep quiet unless I tell you to speak, or ask you a question." He knew he should have her try on one of the other pairs of jeans, just to see what they looked like, but at the moment, that would wait, and Crystal would just have to endure until he had something else for her to try on, or until he got tired of her in them.

Crystal could see a look of annoyance on Jonah's face and she wondered why. As she was thinking about that his gruff voice brought her back to her present problem, "Just leave them on for now. I like the view. 'Cameltoe' is such a horrible word for such an erotic sight, but regardless what you call it, I like it. Leave the jeans on until I tell you different. And while you're at it, spread your feet shoulder distance apart and put your hands behind your head... Crystal's face had a stricken look about it for a moment than she got angry and opened her mouth to rebuff him when suddenly he growled at her again, "And keep quiet unless I tell you to speak, or ask you a question." She could feel her own anger growing by the second and suddenly she lost it. "Cameltoe, what are you talking about? What gives you the right to tell me what to do. I am not going to spread my legs or put my legs at your command. You can leave now and you don't have to come back. She turned to stomp away from him.

Jonah was surprised at how his mood fueled Crystal's: particularly his more negative emotions. It'd happened before, and as previously, it happened again, and she exploded.

He let her get it out, then he bit down on the storm that fired behind his eyes and said as calmly as he could:

"'Cameltoe' is the term used these days for the look that happens when a garment is tight enough into a woman's crotch that the fabric enters the seam between the lips and the cleft is visible. It's what's happening with the jeans you have on, and why you don't like them.

"And what gives me the right to tell you what to do? You did. You've said on multiple occasions recently that you would do what I told you. You've done fairly well on that, albeit with some hesitation at times, but for the most part, you've managed admirably...

"Until now."

He didn't know what was going to happen next, but rather than addressing her with words on the last part of her tirade, he turned, gathered up everything piled on the floor and stuffed it into the drawer he had open, then slid it closed as best he could. He then opened the top drawer once again and scooped everything from the top of the dresser into it, and slid it closed.

Without further word, and without a glance back toward her, Jonah started from the room, with the intent of leaving the house and Crystal's life, as she apparently wished.

Crystal listened as he told her what Cameltoe was. She blushed scarlet at the thought of what the fabric was doing to her vagina. Then he explained whey he had the right to go through her clothing. He even praised at how well she was doing. He spoke calmly though she could tell from his eyes that he was angry. He told her she managed to admirably until now.

She knew he was right she had wanted to do this but suddenly fear made her react badly. What was she afraid of. It hit her like a brick, she was afraid to hand over her life to him. She watched as he picked up all the clothing on the floor and jammed it back into the dresser. He did the same thing with the clothing on the dresser and as she watched she began to panic.

After he was done he did not look at her but started to leave the room. She ran after him and begged, "Please don't leave, I don't want you to go. I just got frightened again. I want you in my life, its just that I don't know what you expect of me.

Jonah got to the bedroom door's threshold when he felt Crystal touch his arm, accompanied with a panicked:

"Please don't leave, I don't want you to go. I just got frightened again. I want you in my life, its just that I don't know what you expect of me."

Without turning, he stopped and sighed, "What I expect of you is very simple. I expect you to obey. I expect you to feel. I expect you to experience. And when you do these things, I want you to think about them and understand why you're doing them and to find satisfaction when they're done well. I expect you to find pleasure in your obedience, and pleasure in the idea that you have pleased me."

He then turned to Crystal and locked his gaze with hers. "You don't have to like what you're doing. In fact, there will be times when you most certainly will not. However, you need to be able to find pleasure in the fact that you're doing what you've been told, even when you aren't comfortable with it.

"Do you understand? Can you do that?"

He wanted to explain that many other dominants would have simply turned her over a knee and spanked the rebellion out of her. However, that would be a piece of information for later. Although he saw the submissive buried inside this frightened, awkward little girl trapped in a woman's body, he felt the need to appeal to that woman, the one capable of hearing reason, the one able to better understand and accept why she was doing what she was told.

She listen to him feeling overcome when he told her all the things he expected of her. Her eyes were wide open as he told her he expected her to find pleasure in her obedience and in the fact that she had pleased him. When he turned face her he told her he didnt expect her to like what she was doing and in fact there were times that she would not like it. He wanted her to find pleasure in the fact that she was doing what she was told to do even if she was uncomfortable with it.

"Do you understand? Can you do that?" She nodded her head and told him, "Yes I understand but I dont know if I can do it. I know for sure that I want to be with you but I am frightened of what must be your life style. My parents had a loving relationship and worked as a team before they died in a car accident. Your explaining to me that in a relationship with you I have to give up my independence, I am afraid of that. I have to do everything you tell me to do, no questions asked. That doesn't feel right. The problem is I don't want to loose you.

"Is that what you see this becoming? A surrender of who you are? That, my dear, could only happen if you allow it to, and I think we both already know you never will. And I wouldn't want you to."

Jonah thought for a moment.

"I don't know how to say what I want to next without sounding manipulative, but it's the only way I can think of at the moment.

"There's nothing saying a relationship such as the one you're imagining can't be loving. One partner takes on the role of protector, the other the role of protected. There are responsibilities to both roles. Trust me when I tell you I would never do anything, or ask you to do anything that would do you harm. That's one of the responsibilities of my role.

"The role I'm asking of you is truly the one with the power. It may seem the opposite, but believe me when I tell you different. Never did I say you couldn't say 'no.' There may be consequences to such a response, but you always have the option. If I ever asked anything beyond your ability, I would expect you to tell me so. Beyond your comfort level is another matter. That's another of my responsibilities: to expand your experience and show you that things you may be afraid of are really nothing as frightening as you've imagined them to be.

"I'm only trying to help you find the potential you haven't seen in yourself. As I've told you many times, you're a beautiful woman, but I get the impression you've never seen yourself as such. Much of what I've found so far in these drawers tells me that much.

"Tell me this: At any time during your day, do you feel good about yourself and feel a thrill of pleasure at the praise - even self-issued - you receive from it? Have you felt that thrill from praise from anyone at any time during the last month?"

Back