March Middleness Challenge

Piscator

Literotica Guru
March Middleness Challenge - intro and comments

As the extended leap February draws to close we look to March with both hope and apprehension and aside from mad hares and college basketball fans, it's pretty bleak. For this challenge write an epic, sub-epic or off-the-cuff piece of trash on whatever aspect of March tickles your fancy.

To add to the intrigue, I'll revive a lapsed tradition where I ask you to send your opus to me by private Message and I'll post them in a separate thread without attribution. Comments on the poems and authorship can be posted on this thread. Near the end of the month. I post the names of the submitters but not what they submitted. Send me a private message with your best guess as to who wrote what and the person with most correct matches gets to be our April Fool and dream up or revive the next challenge.

I'll follow this post with one I wrote several years ago.

Last edited:
This is the thread

to post comments on submissions to March Middleness Submissions thread.

Last edited:
I was waiting for the Ides but at Annie's request will submit the list of entrants one day early. To date there have been seven submissions from four submitters. In alphabetical order they are

• chubbyTim (welcome newbie),
  • Piscator,
  • Tzara and
  • Under Your Spell.
Although current events and the Seuss Challenge have diverted your muses, more entries are certainly welcome.

Willow

Willows bend
but seldom break
and when they do
sprout again
renewing the cycle.

I have two twigs
rooted remnants
of spring’s evanescent
passage
and ask you
to plant them.

This challenge was swept under by the covis-19 curve but the authors should be acknowledged. Here they are
  • chubbyTim (welcome newbie) - #7 Annual Springtime Lapse
  • Piscator - #1 March Middleness, #3 grey, #6 Pan's on the Loose
  • Tzara #2 haiku, #4 Dempter
  • Under Your Spell #5 Daffodils bend their head

Thanks to all for taking part

Back