March Madness thread

My skin is aria choclolate - liquid and the background is pretty close to...Carolina Blue! Go Heels!!! :D
 
Ladies and Gentleman...start your engines...
 
Last edited:
I'm here. I need to get a drink.

You know, I don't really have a favorite team right now.

Of course I do have a warm spot for Roy - and since we aren't playing against him right now - so go UNC!!!

But oh - they are interviewing Roy right now and his tie is just - blahhh.

That's bad news.
 
I haven't decided who I'm rooting for so I'll just hope for a good game. :D
 
welcome, sarahh, kat...

bird and magic...i'm old enough to remember them paying each other in the pros...talk about your whitey tighteys!
 
Okay, since this game was on a Monday and Dancing With The Stars is on Mondays (well, and Tuesdays, too) I didn't catch anything of the game so far. And checking Yahoo! Sports, I see the game has just started and the Spartans are losing badly. That's okay, it's time for me to call it a night anyway.

I forfeit all my shots to someone else.

And a round for everyone on me if MSU actually pulls this one out.

GO SPARTANS!
 
Back
Top