March Madness thread

That loud wooshing sound you may have heard was Sarahh letting out her breath after holding it for the last 16 seconds of the KU/Davidson game. :D

I heard it! I thought it was Ross Perot making some kind of economic statement.

IMHO, Davidson gassed in the last few minutes of the game but they gave it one helluva shot. This has been a very good year for the Southern Conference with Davidson's play in the NCAA tourney and Appalachian State's football team knocking off Michigan and then winning the championship of whatever it is the NCAA now cals Division I-AA.

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

Yeah, they couldn't get any traction, any plays going. And again, missing free throws killed them.

I think this was Apps second championship in a row.
 
I heard it! I thought it was Ross Perot making some kind of economic statement.

Yeah, they couldn't get any traction, any plays going. And again, missing free throws killed them.

I think this was Apps second championship in a row.
According to DP, it was their third in a row.

Rumple Foreskin :cool:
 
Sarahh won't stop celebrating soon. First Litogether, now Kansas in the Final Four :)
 
Sarahh won't stop celebrating soon. First Litogether, now Kansas in the Final Four :)

I still have UNC vs UCLA for the finals.

Does anybody know whether or not all four #1 seeds getting to the Final Four has happened before?
 
I still have UNC vs UCLA for the finals.

Does anybody know whether or not all four #1 seeds getting to the Final Four has happened before?

I'd like to see Memphis get to the finals, but I think it will be UCLA. I misspoke on the OP.

And it's the first time. :)
 
I'd like to see Memphis get to the finals, but I think it will be UCLA. I misspoke on the OP.

And it's the first time. :)

Sweet! I like witnessing history.

Now all we have to do is break UNC's record and everything will be right with the world. :cool:
 
It is all about the Bruins baby!

U......C......L......A........UCLA Go! Fight! Win!
 
Jeez. Kansas is just on fire! I saw the coaches pep talk and it was tepid, but they are playing lights out!
 
UNC came back from 28 points down to four. But...wasn't meant to be. Kansas played well.

Memphis will kick their ass! :D
 
No comments from Sarahh yet? :rolleyes:

internet problems at her place... or she'd be commenting. I have a feeling that when UNC got close after that start, anyone within 10 miles heard her live comments...
 
internet problems at her place... or she'd be commenting. I have a feeling that when UNC got close after that start, anyone within 10 miles heard her live comments...

You might be right :D
I'm still hearing a son in laws and he lives two miles away :D
Big unhappy UNC fan :rolleyes:
 
Say it aint so...

Wake sucks and Cleveland shines...

13th seeded Cleveland will play 12th seeded Arizona next, another upset winner. Good stuff.
 
Wakes last 2 games were ugly :(

They are still better than two thirds of the teams out there :D
 
Wakes last 2 games were ugly :(

They are still better than two thirds of the teams out there :D

Probably at least 90% of the other teams. You could probably say the same about any of the tams in the field of 64. :cool:

ETA: Why was this thread recycled rather than starting a new one? :confused:
 
Back
Top