Make a Dare, Take a Dare

Great minds think alike lol!

And I bet you could figure something out. Laptop?

Nope. No webcam. My tablet is an older kindle without a camera. I have a *dumb* phone. (no internet, no way to get photos off of it)

Great pic. Glad our dares are so close. :cattail:

Attachments

• 131229-124503.jpg
    131229-124503.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 629
Last edited:
This was a nice photo and quick response on the fantasy/kink dare, base10. Thanks for sharing!

I really like this idea as well. Would love to get some photos/ideas from some more people.

Your photos are beaufitul Scarlett.

Great to see more diversity in the thread!

Open Dares:

1) Show a photo of your wet panties

2) post a pic of themselves with a marker and a sexy message written on themselves

3) a photoshoot with nerd girl

4) photo of me. (work in progress. no promises as to when)

Just complimenting a dare well done :p
I dare you to share one of your secret kinks or fantasies too. I've done both your dares that were specifically for me...

not so secret kink.

and here means my shoulders.

Last edited:
Great addition morninwould

All Dares I post are welcome for anyone to join in. Let's get as many people active as we can!

^^^^^ Fantastically sexy Ruby, thank you!!! :rose:

There's something super sexy about the way wet hair sticks to skin and your hair is gorgeous.
Thanks guys...great pics too!
I dare someone to post a pic of themselves with a marker and a sexy message written on themselves.
Maybe Alpha beat me to it...the dares were so close
How's lipstick?

attachment.php

New dare...take a risque pic somewhere taboo....

Last edited:
Dare for the ladies. Post in your favorite college or pro team t-shirt or jersey and nothing else.

Open Dares:

2) take a risque pic somewhere taboo

3) Post in your favorite college or pro team t-shirt or jersey and nothing else

4) photo of me. (work in progress. no promises as to when)

Sounds like a fun time :) You know what else sounds fun? More making and taking dares! Lol. Bump!

There are plenty of photos of me in "sexy undergarments" so I'm going to let that one go to someone else.

I dare Bengal52 to join in the fun and let us see a peek of what he looks like ;)

i may consider taking a dare, as long as its somewhat reasonable ;)

The lipstick is so perfectly sexy, Ruby!

Dare for the ladies. Post in your favorite college or pro team t-shirt or jersey and nothing else.

Can't think of anywhere taboo that I can snap a photo but I'm always rocking Buckeye gear.
attachment.php

Dare: one of you gentlemen should post a photo and maybe some accompanying words to produce some wet panties for base10's dare.

Last edited:
How about a little romance ladies?

Come join me and escape the season's frigid air. We'll snuggle and play the day away under covers, silky and warm. Get lost in my arms and I lose myself in you. We'll go were our bodies lead us and explore the passions that unfold! Lost Together

I dare you to post a picture in your favorite boots or heels and nothing else.

Can't think of anywhere taboo that I can snap a photo but I'm always rocking Buckeye gear.
attachment.php

Dare: one of you gentlemen should post a photo and maybe some accompanying words to produce some wet panties for base10's dare.

The words Go Buckeyes have never left this Hoosiers mouth, until now!:devil::kiss:

attachment.php

This one definitely gets a shout out!

O-H

This one hopefully kills a couple birds with one stone. This is me wearing my favorite Christmas present (and nothing but). I hope it may help some ladies with the wet panty dare!

I want to say my new dare is anything involving sexy scarlett as she has been driving me wild for some time now, but I think I can be more creative ;)

New Dare: I would love to see some ladies wearing only their winter jacket (optionally outside). 2 pics, the first with the jacket on, the second with it off!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Great idea for a thread! Love the contributions so far...so much fun!!

Open Dares:

Here's a photo of my wet panties. (Beware of the fur)

Dare: Naughtiness in an automobile. Whatever this is for you, innuendo, nudity, action...I just wanna see it on wheels :D

You're so fucking hot. . .and OSU makes me wanna puke.

Conflicted.
Hmm... how will you ever manage?

How about a little romance ladies?

Come join me and escape the season's frigid air. We'll snuggle and play the day away under covers, silky and warm. Get lost in my arms and I lose myself in you. We'll go were our bodies lead us and explore the passions that unfold! Lost Together
Mmm sounds cozy.

The words Go Buckeyes have never left this Hoosiers mouth, until now!:devil::kiss:
All it takes is me in a t-shirt to convert you? ;)

This one definitely gets a shout out!

O-H
I-O!
Never gets old :)

This one hopefully kills a couple birds with one stone. This is me wearing my favorite Christmas present (and nothing but). I hope it may help some ladies with the wet panty dare!

I want to say my new dare is anything involving sexy scarlett as she has been driving me wild for some time now, but I think I can be more creative ;)

New Dare: I would love to see some ladies wearing only their winter jacket (optionally outside). 2 pics, the first with the jacket on, the second with it off!
"Oops it fell" - yeah sure ;) It looks so cozy.
Me? I've been driving you crazy? How about I come cuddle up under that blanket and you can tell me all about it? Just playing. Flattered and I liked your pictures too ;)

Great idea for a thread! Love the contributions so far...so much fun!!

Here's a photo of my wet panties. (Beware of the fur)
Isn't it fun? Nice addition :)

Back