Lust's Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrFantasyMan said:
Thank you EW... :rose: ...I hope you enjoyed your holiday... :kiss:
now slide your butt over here and tell me what you want for Xmas... ;)

my holiday was great, and excuse me while I sit on your lap...* now I want for Christmas is a nice hard lolli pop filled with cream that I can swallow all.* :D :devil: :kiss:
 
Erotica_Writings said:
my holiday was great, and excuse me while I sit on your lap...* now I want for Christmas is a nice hard lolli pop filled with cream that I can swallow all.* :D :devil: :kiss:


:nana: ...opps...I need to retain some composer...*writes in wish list...EW ~last stop on Christmas Eve*... ;) :p :devil:
 
MrFantasyMan said:
Here it comes again
That stinging in my eye
It's fighting not to fall
Trying not to cry.
It's killing me inside
Holding back this love
I still can't sleep at night
It's all I'm thinking of.
I need to touch your face
And lay down by your side
And wrap this love around you
And find my place to hide.
I long to be inside you
Your body, mind, and soul
And give you every ounce of me
Until we lose control.

The love we will be making
Will come from feelings deep
The passion never ending
Not even as we sleep.
I want to take you there
And then take you again
Right to the edge and back
If only we knew when.
It's one step at a time
It hurts we have to wait
But it will be worth making
We will not hesitate.
That night will last so long
Just lost within your eyes
When we can be as one
Without the sad goodbyes.

Our bodies come together
And love will make it be
With all our trust in heaven
And all we're yet to see.
We'll take that fire within us
And turn it into bliss
The final trembling moment
Inside you, with a kiss.
To feel you as you breathe
And give yourself to me
And let the world escape you
And set your loving free.
To know that in you now
Is where I need to be
And never will I let you down
You'll always be in me.

That first time feeling perfectly
The second time much more
To really feel it in your heart
That's what I'm waiting for.
That night will be so special
When I make love to you
That feeling never fading
Could only come from you.
To take us to that peak
Where we will finally know
Where we can't even breathe
Our bodies sweating so.
If you were only here now
Then I could make it through
This pain of missing your love
The tears of missing you.

I'll get there when I can
And then you'll see it's true
And you will hear me say
My baby, I Love You.
I think of you and shiver
I know this will be right
The evening filled with romance
And love on Our First Night.


MFM
:heart: :kiss:
Brings tears to my eyes.......Beautiful.......
 
a_sweet_juicy_peach said:
And here i was thinking that i would be your last stop....... :(


first and only stop if I had my way...:D...just not sure where you would be... :rolleyes:
 
This now has a title... as of 9:45p.m.

A work in progress...:




Unforgiving​
​




The night had been dark and so very dreary,
And I had sat here worn, and weary.
The sun had ne'er shone its face that day
And it felt as if the rain was here to stay.

The sky above was a shaded leaden gray
And from the tree on the lawn, a dove flew away.
I stood at the window, looking out,
All I wanted to do was cry, scream and shout.

I knew in my heart, way down deep inside
That I shouldn't have asked you not to hide
The love that we shared but must keep hid
Why couldn't you just do as I bid?

Back at the window, leaning my head on the glass
I didn't see the blanket of white now on the grass.
The tears continue to coarse down my face
As down from the sky fell the flakes of white lace.

A part of me, of the Us that we were, had died
And now I stood here alone, lost, and I cried.
Running my hands along the chain on my neck,
With numbed fingers that shook, I undid the hook.

I let the chain fall from my neck to the floor
As my steps carried me cross the room to the door.
Yanking it open and still not feeling the cold
I threw open the door as my grief took its hold.
​

**As I said... a work in progress**
 
Last edited:
A winter's sensual storm

On a cold winter stormy night,
The wind is howling with the hunger of a lonely wolf,
With the desire for his soul mate,
She slowly approaches grasping,
Holding back the storms raging thunder inside of,
Her eyes flashing electrical jolts into you,
.
A soft gentle sensual touch,
A fiery passion held back for now,
Tracing every inch of her delicate flesh,
every curve, every crevice memorized,
She is mesmerized by a tranquil gaze,
.
Sensual kisses soft as the flutter of butterfly wings,
unfolding over the length of her body.
Delicate and softer than the lightest of breezes
tenderly caressing against your shoulders,
her sensual lips, the very tips of her breasts,
.
As she makes love into and throughout the night,
As though there was enough of both the world and time,
Years of thirsty gentle deepening hunger,
and seeking to release when the need,
seems to grasp a death-hold on its emancipation,
but when it erupts, it shutters her body existence.
 
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
A work in progress... this has no 'title' yet:




Untitled​
​




The night had been dark and so very dreary,
And I had sat here worn, and weary.
The sun had ne'er shone its face that day
And it felt as if the rain was here to stay.

The sky above was a shaded leaden gray
And from the tree on the lawn, a dove flew away.
I stood at the window, looking out,
All I wanted to do was cry, scream and shout.

I knew in my heart, way down deep inside
That I shouldn't have asked you not to hide
The love that we shared but must keep hid
Why couldn't you just do as I bid?

Back at the window, leaning my head on the glass
I didn't see the blanket of white now on the grass.
The tears continue to coarse down my face
As down from the sky fell the flakes of white lace.

A part of me, of the Us that we were, had died
And now I stood here alone, lost, and I cried.
Running my hands along the chain on my neck,
With numbed fingers that shook, I undid the hook.

I let the chain fall from my neck to the floor
As my steps carried me cross the room to the door.
Yanking it open and still not feeling the cold
I threw open the door as my grief took its hold.
​

**As I said... a work in progress**

wonderful and so beautifully sensual right now Victoria lovely penning hon
 
MFM VERY BEAUTIFUL POEMS Mr romantic they are tender sensual and beautiful


RHF beautiful poems hon greeat writes
 
Erotica_Writings said:
smacks MFM in forehead....grrrrrrrrr ...lol I had to do that.....
now be careful my baby can't get hit in the head.....now i will have to give him a big hug and kiss......come here baby and you always know where i am...... :kiss:
 
a_sweet_juicy_peach said:
now be careful my baby can't get hit in the head.....now i will have to give him a big hug and kiss......come here baby and you always know where i am...... :kiss:

*sighs* alright bend over MFM, I am not allowed to smack your forehead :rolleyes: *turns on my 12 inch strap on* blame this on peaches :eek: see it would have been easier if we just had a threesome on christmas eve :p :kiss:
 
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
A work in progress... this has no 'title' yet:




Untitled​
​




The night had been dark and so very dreary,
And I had sat here worn, and weary.
The sun had ne'er shone its face that day
And it felt as if the rain was here to stay.

The sky above was a shaded leaden gray
And from the tree on the lawn, a dove flew away.
I stood at the window, looking out,
All I wanted to do was cry, scream and shout.

I knew in my heart, way down deep inside
That I shouldn't have asked you not to hide
The love that we shared but must keep hid
Why couldn't you just do as I bid?

Back at the window, leaning my head on the glass
I didn't see the blanket of white now on the grass.
The tears continue to coarse down my face
As down from the sky fell the flakes of white lace.

A part of me, of the Us that we were, had died
And now I stood here alone, lost, and I cried.
Running my hands along the chain on my neck,
With numbed fingers that shook, I undid the hook.

I let the chain fall from my neck to the floor
As my steps carried me cross the room to the door.
Yanking it open and still not feeling the cold
I threw open the door as my grief took its hold.
​

**As I said... a work in progress**


sometimes they don't need a title... :rolleyes: ...the words speak for themselves...and they speak to me of things longed for but never realized...a time and a place where reality has passed and dreams are set aside and grieved for...much like the parting we all know to well...very well written and it touched me deeply... :rose: :kiss:
 
MrFantasyMan said:
sometimes they don't need a title... :rolleyes: ...the words speak for themselves... and they speak to me of things longed for but never realized... a time and a place where reality has passed and dreams are set aside and grieved for... much like the parting we all know too well... very well written and it touched me deeply... :rose: :kiss:


To those in the know, yes, I guess they do speak for themselves. Thank you MFM... for your kind and tender words.

And, it now has a title... which I will go back and add. It came to me as I was entering the 'shoppe'. *tucks the kiss into the center of the rose and places the rose into the vase that sits atop her desk*
 
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
A work in progress... this has no 'title' yet:




Unforgiving​
​




The night had been dark and so very dreary,
And I had sat here worn, and weary.
The sun had ne'er shone its face that day
And it felt as if the rain was here to stay.

The sky above was a shaded leaden gray
And from the tree on the lawn, a dove flew away.
I stood at the window, looking out,
All I wanted to do was cry, scream and shout.

I knew in my heart, way down deep inside
That I shouldn't have asked you not to hide
The love that we shared but must keep hid
Why couldn't you just do as I bid?

Back at the window, leaning my head on the glass
I didn't see the blanket of white now on the grass.
The tears continue to coarse down my face
As down from the sky fell the flakes of white lace.

A part of me, of the Us that we were, had died
And now I stood here alone, lost, and I cried.
Running my hands along the chain on my neck,
With numbed fingers that shook, I undid the hook.

I let the chain fall from my neck to the floor
As my steps carried me cross the room to the door.
Yanking it open and still not feeling the cold
I threw open the door as my grief took its hold.
​

**As I said... a work in progress**

Awesome...... :rose:
 
Erotica_Writings said:
*sighs* alright bend over MFM, I am not allowed to smack your forehead :rolleyes: *turns on my 12 inch strap on* blame this on peaches :eek: see it would have been easier if we just had a threesome on christmas eve :p :kiss:
lol.......well maybe we can do that if we can get him to come to GA and see me...lol......wait where are you....you may need to come to GA also...lol.....

MFM are you scared now.....lol......
 
a_sweet_juicy_peach said:
lol.......well maybe we can do that if we can get him to come to GA and see me...lol......wait where are you....you may need to come to GA also...lol.....

MFM are you scared now.....lol......

I am in N. central florida about twenty minutes from Lake City...yeah MFM are you skerred now? :devil:
 
I sit at home listening
To the rustle of the leaves
Thoughts of you consuming me
As I feel the autumn breeze


The splendor and the magic
Of the changing of the trees
From full and green
To naked clean
Remind me of better dreams

Times they come and go
As the seasons begin to change
But the feelings I have for you my dear
Are things I can't explain

I'll keep you warm in winter
And toasty in the fall
I'll climb a mountain for you
Or take you to a ball

I keep in mind that you are mine
And I give my self to you
I dedicate all my love
To the one who keeps me true

So when the day is cold out
You needn't look to far
Remember I am here for you
And you're my shining star


MFM
:rose: :kiss:
 
Heart's Desire​

At last the question found it’s voice,
“Are you with me out of need, or choice?”
A glib reply formed on his tongue,
As countless glib replies had done
But as it spread it’s wings to fly,
His teeth snapped shut and glibness died…

Then, as he looked into her eyes,
He fought with fate and truth and lies,
And seeking answers deep within,
He wondered if he could begin,
And so the moment paused until
He felt his life was standing still…

And when at last the clock moved on,
He found his voice for so long gone,
And eye to eye began to speak,
As a single tear ran down her cheek,
He told her what he thought she knew,
“It’s my heart’s choice, to be here, with you.”


MFM
 
Last edited:
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
A work in progress...:




Unforgiving​
​




The night had been dark and so very dreary,
And I had sat here worn, and weary.
The sun had ne'er shone its face that day
And it felt as if the rain was here to stay.

The sky above was a shaded leaden gray
And from the tree on the lawn, a dove flew away.
I stood at the window, looking out,
All I wanted to do was cry, scream and shout.

I knew in my heart, way down deep inside
That I shouldn't have asked you not to hide
The love that we shared but must keep hid
Why couldn't you just do as I bid?

Back at the window, leaning my head on the glass
I didn't see the blanket of white now on the grass.
The tears continue to coarse down my face
As down from the sky fell the flakes of white lace.

A part of me, of the Us that we were, had died
And now I stood here alone, lost, and I cried.
Running my hands along the chain on my neck,
With numbed fingers that shook, I undid the hook.

I let the chain fall from my neck to the floor
As my steps carried me cross the room to the door.
Yanking it open and still not feeling the cold
I threw open the door as my grief took its hold.
​

**As I said... a work in progress**



*sitting back as I read it.... my hand to my heart... a ton of emotions running through me.....*

*sniffs & brushes tears from my eyes*

All I can say is beautifully written {{{{{{{Victoria}}}}}}}

*Gently lays several yellowhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/12_3_50.gif roses upon Victoria's desk*

 
spiritshadow67 said:




*sitting back as I read it.... my hand to my heart... a ton of emotions running through me.....*

*sniffs & brushes tears from my eyes*

All I can say is beautifully written {{{{{{{Victoria}}}}}}}

*Gently lays several yellowhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/12_3_50.gif roses upon Victoria's desk*



*Picks up the yellow roses and inhales of their sweetness, a sad, soft, half-smile upon her face*

Thank you Spirit... I didn't mean to make you cry... the words o'ertook my hands as the rhyming continued in my head. The emotions engulfed me, and have lingered throughout the last few days... sadly, I can not shake them.

Thank you to all who have read this piece and made such lovely comments. I fear this may be my swan song... for right now, I feel as if I have nothing left to give.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top