Lust's Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
*tackles Lusty and licks up his cheek*
LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSTY! YOUR ALIIIVE!

ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE! ehem..wait..thats Franky...

So didja get any spiffy hospital undies?! Come now you can tell me....did the nurses take pics of you with their new camera phones while u were sleeping under the coooovers? I bet they did!

I look forward to some witty word play in the future. I'm very thankful you got a s'more bus stops. ;)
 
*tackles Lusty and licks up his cheek*
LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSTY! YOUR ALIIIVE!

ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE! ehem..wait..thats Franky...

So didja get any spiffy hospital undies?! Come now you can tell me....did the nurses take pics of you with their new camera phones while u were sleeping under the coooovers? I bet they did!

I look forward to some witty word play in the future. I'm very thankful you got a s'more bus stops. ;)

Your right my dear sexy Snuggle Bunz it wasn't the last punch on the bus ticket just another stop along the way....As I look you in the eyes and lick your sweet cheek right back..."MMMM Yummy..MMMM just to lick you all over would be so pleasureable". I do have to say the nurses were very caring there I think some a had a private intrest in giving me a sponge bath since I coundn't more to get after them....LOL.. Nurses are sexy in they're right..Hotties they are.:rose::kiss:
 
Your right my dear sexy Snuggle Bunz it wasn't the last punch on the bus ticket just another stop along the way....As I look you in the eyes and lick your sweet cheek right back..."MMMM Yummy..MMMM just to lick you all over would be so pleasureable". I do have to say the nurses were very caring there I think some a had a private intrest in giving me a sponge bath since I coundn't more to get after them....LOL.. Nurses are sexy in they're right..Hotties they are.:rose::kiss:

*squeals and wiggles, turning red*:eek:

Hey you have a breakfast to pick up I'll have you know!
How do you keep from tearing your stitched? Did you say they were under your belly button?!
 
*squeals and wiggles, turning red*:eek:

Hey you have a breakfast to pick up I'll have you know!
How do you keep from tearing your stitched? Did you say they were under your belly button?!

Yeppy dear they run through the belly button to 3 inches below it....LOL sometime the staples get ichy now and drive me nuts.,, I need to know now how to clean the area of the staples for I do know regular balh soap is out...LOL
 
Yeppy dear they run through the belly button to 3 inches below it....LOL sometime the staples get ichy now and drive me nuts.,, I need to know now how to clean the area of the staples for I do know regular balh soap is out...LOL

That's where you need to refer to the discharge instructions hon or at the very least call the cardio/thoracic surgeon who performed. I cannot remember for sure but usually a saline solution is permissable while healing. But check into it soon. You definitely want to look for redness or puffiness - swelling or tempatures.

You seem to have a lot of help in healing so I will get off my soap box. Been bedside on too many surgeries myself. You learn way too much being the significant other for after care.

Hope you continue to do well and it is VERY nice to have you back. Make you lunch after you pick up your breakfast.

:rose::kiss::rose:
 
Patty.. hi there sexy ..old friend:rose:X12 and many hugs and :rose:'s

Thank you for all that you did keeping everyone informed as to what was happening to...As you know I have no voice at the time we spoke..well I still don't it may be months before I get it back...LOL so I can only whisper for now..I thing I learned that a enlarge Aorta is heriditory, so I was onthe phone with my brother to get checked...I do have to say any smokomg male 40+ to go get a good Cat Scan of the chest..for a enlarge Aorta is a very silent killer...I went from late Sept to 3 March knowing I could drop dead at anytime and there was nothing I could do to stop other then the operation and I was told that would touch and go..it was the it was the being xmoke free since Dec that rasied my survive rate. ...I not going to preach no smoking, but I will say this are you will to lose it all or leave a hole in your fanily or in a child's life..I wasn't...okok enough soapbox time.

I hope your doing well and I wish you always the best:rose::kiss:


{{{{{Lusty}}}}}

I am so glad you are home. Keep working on getting your strength back. Listen to that lady of yours, too!

Keep in touch as you can!
:kiss::kiss:
 
Yeppy dear they run through the belly button to 3 inches below it....LOL sometime the staples get ichy now and drive me nuts.,, I need to know now how to clean the area of the staples for I do know regular balh soap is out...LOL

Lets see...three inches is safe....yep!
*kisses the staples*
Maybe a cold compress will help them stop itching? You ..wait no meds...hmm....well kisses help everything EVERYBODY GIVE LUSTY KISSES FOR HIS STICHES! Poor tummy!:rose::kiss::rose::cattail::kiss:
 
Lets see...three inches is safe....yep!
*kisses the staples*
Maybe a cold compress will help them stop itching? You ..wait no meds...hmm....well kisses help everything EVERYBODY GIVE LUSTY KISSES FOR HIS STICHES! Poor tummy!:rose::kiss::rose::cattail::kiss:

( taken liberally from Oliver).." Please mam more French kisses ...Please"...:rose::kiss:
 
Hello there my sweet Turtledove:rose::kiss:..do well so far.still pretty achly and can't talk yet( which I hope changes soon) and I can't handle any anything that touches mu neck in front....and super hugs right back to you,,,:rose::kiss:


Here's hugs and kisses to you and a speedy return of your melodious voice. So glad to see you here when you feel up to it. Hope your progress continues with you well and ready to take on anything. :rose::kiss::rose:
 
Hello {{{{{{Lustful}}}}}} So nice to see you posting. Take good care of yourself so you can fully recover. :kiss::rose::kiss:
 
Hello {{{{{{Lustful}}}}}} So nice to see you posting. Take good care of yourself so you can fully recover. :kiss::rose::kiss:

I am trying, I just wish my voice would come back...still waiting for my inners to slide back into place...I know Iam losing weight for my for my eating has nearly died off..example: one KFC drumstick and a half scoop of thier mashed spuds fills me up and I have a tuff time with and spice let alone any salt or pepper...LOL other then all that I am just fine...LOL bland diet anyone.

msmaggie have a great day my dear and the best to you:rose::kiss:
 
{{{{{{{{{{Lusty}}}}}}}}}}

Hope this finds you getting stronger every day! Keep in touch, dear friend. You remain in my thoughts and prayers for continued healing!

:rose::kiss::rose:
 
{{{{{{{{{{Lusty}}}}}}}}}}

Hope this finds you getting stronger every day! Keep in touch, dear friend. You remain in my thoughts and prayers for continued healing!

:rose::kiss::rose:

Thank you foreverthing my dearsest friend :rose::kiss:,I truly hope all is well for you...I will keep trying not to push, but thats hard not too do,,,I been walking long walks without my walker to force me to stretch my abdominal muscles and I still have no feeling in my right leg from my knee to my upper thigh, but I do get stabing pains in it...Ok enought of me...Patty Thank you dear:rose::kiss:
 
hi

Glad to hear you are getting about some without assistance. Keep up the good work. :rose:
 
Slow but sure, is recovery...LOL Just runing into bumps along the way.
Have a reat day wyckdwench:rose:

watch those bumps ...unless they are accompanied by some grinds.
Don't want you tripping and ending back up in the hospital again.
Good to see you are feeling better. :rose: :kiss:
 
watch those bumps ...unless they are accompanied by some grinds.
Don't want you tripping and ending back up in the hospital again.
Good to see you are feeling better. :rose: :kiss:

Thank you sexy:rose::kiss:I hope soon to get back to the grinding of parts..LOL...the line is on the right...LOL...ouch...LOL...take care you
 
Thank you sexy:rose::kiss:I hope soon to get back to the grinding of parts..LOL...the line is on the right...LOL...ouch...LOL...take care you


Gingerly, carefully and tenderly at first, light hugs and lots of butterfly kisses... hope you're grinding with the best of them - you have such a sensual, sensitive soul I can't imagine you being long :kiss::rose::kiss:
 
Thank you sexy:rose::kiss:I hope soon to get back to the grinding of parts..LOL...the line is on the right...LOL...ouch...LOL...take care you

I am sure there will a be a large group of us waiting at the stage door, roses in hand, awaiting the favor of your company. Wishing you nothing but good thoughts as you continue your journey down the road of recovery.
 
I am sure there will a be a large group of us waiting at the stage door, roses in hand, awaiting the favor of your company. Wishing you nothing but good thoughts as you continue your journey down the road of recovery.

I owe you a couple dozen roses and kisses for all the handholding - you have done for me thru my crises. SO I will definitely be in line to greet you!! Hope you are getting out a bit and taking in some of this wonderful sunshine and warm breezes. Continue healing my friend.... :rose::kiss::rose:
 
Hello there my sweet Turtledove:rose::kiss:..do well so far.still pretty achly and can't talk yet( which I hope changes soon) and I can't handle any anything that touches mu neck in front....and super hugs right back to you,,,:rose::kiss:

Hello My Darlin' Lustful:kiss::cattail: I am sooo very happy you are healing so quickly. (((((((((((((Hugs)))))))) & tender snuggles.:kiss:
 
I am thrilled to hear that you are making progress. :kiss: I hope to see you soon. Take care, dear friend. I miss the poetry!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top