Lured back in

Gosh....
you are really something sweet and beautiful..... how I wish I could find a girl like you here in Texas

If you ask me ...

and the rest of the photos of me all suited up :)

... this suit needs some serious tailoring! It just doesn't seem to fit properly - why don't you just take it off and throw it on the couch next to mine? ;-p

Love this thread and the beautiful woman leading it!

ooops I've been gone for a while now haven't I. The sad truth is I spend a lot less time on lit over the winter, it's just too damn cold to be taking my clothes off. That said, I do have a little something for you all :)

Last edited:
So last year I had pretty active thread as a newbie, but real life happened and this kinda fell by the wayside. A lot in the thread go taken down and I figured it was time to lose the 'first timer O:)' angle anyway.
I make no promises as to if I'm gonna be around regular again, but I'm around for now, so without further ado...

These pictures are sexy yet feminine!

ooops I've been gone for a while now haven't I. The sad truth is I spend a lot less time on lit over the winter, it's just too damn cold to be taking my clothes off. That said, I do have a little something for you all :)

Things will warm up fast with you dressed like that!

Love these pics! Your body is fantastic :rose: So sexy.

WELCOME BACK... great photo... deserves to be in an art gallery!! :rose:

tumblr_nxgx1l5Owk1s2h29io9_r1_1280.jpg

Wow that's a pretty sexy body you have there.

mmmmm what a sexy tease.....I think we have a little something for you too;)

A lovely striptease x

So no internet while on vacation - but I'm back now with a few pics brought along with me.

that ass is soooooo inviting, so tantalizing... what to do first? i would love to have my face shoved right in there!

wow

emari - you've got such an incredible figure. must have posed for maillol back in the day.

Hot!!!!

Gone for far too long!! You may be feeling the cold but your stunning pictures are heating things up here ;)

Wow, your sooo beautiful! Like your pale skin and your full ass and your round breasts :)

Back