have you ever used coconut oil...

likitisplit

Really Really Experienced
and taken about a spoonful in your mouth and let him fuck your mouth? as it was pushed into your throat did it allow his dick to push into your throat further? just curious but think i'm gonna have to try that next time. anyone done so?

I tried it as lube for my anal toy and jerking off. For the toy not a good choice. Jerking off it was good but hand creams are easier. When it comes to my fiancé deepthroating me. Getting drunk on wine kills her gag reflex.

Last edited:
i don
I tried it as lube for my anal toy and jerking of. For the toy not a good choice. Jerking off it was good but hand creams are easier. When it comes to my fiancé deepthroating me. Getting drunk on wine kills her gag reflex.
i don't have a gag problem, just need it to go into my throat easier.

Last edited:
and taken about a spoonful in your mouth and let him fuck your mouth? as it was pushed into your throat did it allow his dick to push into your throat further? just curious but think i'm gonna have to try that next time. anyone done so?
I find this to be a verrry sexy idea, and I hope it proves successful for you. The idea of that oil melting in your mouth and all over his cock is quite erotic!
I've jerked off with it, and enjoyed it very much. The aroma was very nice as well.

I have used coconut oil for anal lube for years. I like it, works well for me.
I tried lubricating the dildo for easier deep throat, it did help to get the cock past my gullet and down my throat.
Didn't help with gag reflex though. It is mainly for practice, but does turn me on when I can get it done.

Back