Lunar Ghost: Senior Prom and Beyond (closed to xXDanniPhantomX

Usagi smiled softly. "You two love us anyway and you know it." She grinned.

"I can't argue with that." Danny said giving her a wink before starting to drive to the school.

"I can't either but it's because Sam would kill me." Tucker cracked. His joke was followed by the sound of a punch and Tucker yelling out, "Ow!"

"I can't argue with that." Danny said giving her a wink before starting to drive to the school.

"I can't either but it's because Sam would kill me." Tucker cracked. His joke was followed by the sound of a punch and Tucker yelling out, "Ow!"

Usagi smiled to Danny then winced when she heard the punch. She then smirked. "Oh Sam....one more for me please?"

Usagi burst into giggles. "Maybe that'll teach you to be more careful. Next time I'll get you myself and you won't know when it's coming either."

Danny and Sam both laughed as they continued on to the school. Once there, Danny and Tucker got out to open the doors for Usagi and Sam.

Danny and Sam both laughed as they continued on to the school. Once there, Danny and Tucker got out to open the doors for Usagi and Sam.

Usagi grinned as she slid out of the car. "Can you believe it guys? Senior prom. And I don't think even Lancer could ruin this night."

Usagi grinned as she slid out of the car. "Can you believe it guys? Senior prom. And I don't think even Lancer could ruin this night."

"At least we can hope." Tucker said.

Sam nodded in agreement.

"Come on. Let's go have fun." Danny said with a wink to Usagi.

"At least we can hope." Tucker said.

Sam nodded in agreement.

"Come on. Let's go have fun." Danny said with a wink to Usagi.

Usagi giggled. "Fun huh? Really Danny? Didn't put you as being an exhibitionist." She teased before leading him inside.

"Wa....wait....not like that!" Danny sputtered as he followed her. Sam and Tucker followed laughing.

Usagi giggled. "I know Danny. Relax." She reassured him as they entered the gym room.

The jock, Dash, walked right over to them, and held his hand out to Usagi with a 'charming' grin. "Come on Usagi. You shouldn't have to spend tonight with these dweebs."

Usagi only rolled her eyes. "These last four years have taught you nothing Dash. I am not interested in you, nor will I ever be. Get that through your thick head."

Usagi giggled. "I know Danny. Relax." She reassured him as they entered the gym room.

The jock, Dash, walked right over to them, and held his hand out to Usagi with a 'charming' grin. "Come on Usagi. You shouldn't have to spend tonight with these dweebs."

Usagi only rolled her eyes. "These last four years have taught you nothing Dash. I am not interested in you, nor will I ever be. Get that through your thick head."

"Dash, why don't you go enjoy your last night of being something important. After this it's all down hill for you. You said so yourself." Danny pointed out.

"Yeah, let us enjoy the prom. Go give yourself a swearly or something." Sam said with a dismissive wave.

"Dash, why don't you go enjoy your last night of being something important. After this it's all down hill for you. You said so yourself." Danny pointed out.

"Yeah, let us enjoy the prom. Go give yourself a swearly or something." Sam said with a dismissive wave.

He ignored Manson. "But it would be even better if Usagi would join me." He then winced in pain

Usagi was stepping on Dash's foot with the heel of her shoe and twisting her foot. "Last warning Dash. Come near us again and that thing you call a pretty face won't be so pretty anymore. Understand?" She glared at him with an almost raging fire in her eyes before lifting her foot.

He nodded silently and hurried over to where some of the other jocks of the class were.

Usagi sighed. "Hopefully he'll really leave me alone now."

He ignored Manson. "But it would be even better if Usagi would join me." He then winced in pain

Usagi was stepping on Dash's foot with the heel of her shoe and twisting her foot. "Last warning Dash. Come near us again and that thing you call a pretty face won't be so pretty anymore. Understand?" She glared at him with an almost raging fire in her eyes before lifting her foot.

He nodded silently and hurried over to where some of the other jocks of the class were.

Usagi sighed. "Hopefully he'll really leave me alone now."

Danny laughed, then nodded while Sam and Tucker tried not to join in.

Danny danced along with her.

She glanced over where Sam and Tucker were dancing and smiled as she looked back at Danny. Remembering that she and Danny could think to each other, she took advantage. "I think Sam and Tucker are gonna get married one day, don't you?"

She glanced over where Sam and Tucker were dancing and smiled as she looked back at Danny. Remembering that she and Danny could think to each other, she took advantage. "I think Sam and Tucker are gonna get married one day, don't you?"

"Yeah. Think we'll be best man and maid of honor?" he sent back.

Back