Lunar Ghost: Senior Prom and Beyond (closed to xXDanniPhantomX

He smiled and followed her out.

Usagi dried off and headed back to the bed. She then opened a subspace portal of sorts, pulling out her pink overnight bag before then pulling out a black bag and tossing it to Danny. "Thank Artemis next chance you get for that. Fresh clothes and all." She closed the portal and pulled a set of clothes from her bag.

Usagi dried off and headed back to the bed. She then opened a subspace portal of sorts, pulling out her pink overnight bag before then pulling out a black bag and tossing it to Danny. "Thank Artemis next chance you get for that. Fresh clothes and all." She closed the portal and pulled a set of clothes from her bag.

"Oh! Ok." Danny said as he caught the bag, then got some clothes out of it to put on.

"Oh! Ok." Danny said as he caught the bag, then got some clothes out of it to put on.

She giggled and pulled out a set of clothes from her bag, a white tank top and pink skirt, before starting to get dressed. "How long do we have the room for?"

"Oh man. What do they say?" Danny asked after he'd gotten dressed and walked over.

"Well if you would be quiet so I can listen to my voicemail, I'd tell you." She listened to the message Sam left and grinned before ending the call to voicemail. "Tucker proved us wrong it seems. He popped the question!"

"Well if you would be quiet so I can listen to my voicemail, I'd tell you." She listened to the message Sam left and grinned before ending the call to voicemail. "Tucker proved us wrong it seems. He popped the question!"

"Wow! Go Tucker! I'm going to kill him for not letting me know before hand, but congratz!" he said with a laugh.

"Wow! Go Tucker! I'm going to kill him for not letting me know before hand, but congratz!" he said with a laugh.

She eyed him with a laugh. "Sure Danny. Like him telling you a big secret he wanted kept from Sam worked in the past before. Remember the eco-day incident where he managed to get people to deliver meat lovers' pizzas to the cafeteria before the stuff Sam ordered showed up?"

She eyed him with a laugh. "Sure Danny. Like him telling you a big secret he wanted kept from Sam worked in the past before. Remember the eco-day incident where he managed to get people to deliver meat lovers' pizzas to the cafeteria before the stuff Sam ordered showed up?"

"Oh......Yeah....."

Back