Lubricant for Anal Play

I have to say that Astroglide has been the tried and true one I use.

However, I have used something called Sensations Balm "Blazing Cherry." It's a balm that slightly numbs. (Also tastes like cherry) It works for a lot of different things. If you don't feel like clicking the link, here is the description of some of its uses

"Apply to the back of the throat with a Q-tip to eliminate the gag reflex and mask the taste of ejaculate/discharge. ? Apply to the base of the penis to prolong an erection 15-20 minutes. ? Apply to the clitoris after orgasm if you are sensitive and want to keep going. ? Apply liberally to numb the bum for anal sex. ? Use everyday prior to plucking eyebrows, waxing the bikini area, or to numb a toothache, sore throat, or mosquito bite."
http://www.loverslane.com/SENSATION...page_no=1/edp_no=9557/shop.axd/ProductDetails

This stuff is perfect for anal play! :D

while I'm sure its very slick, I'd be a little weirded out. although why shouldn't pussy taste like bacon, might not have trouble getting guys to go down after a good fuck if it did, lol.

Does anyone have experience with olive oil?

I find it's tasty when combined with a balsamic vinaigrette and drizzled over a spinach salad.

oh, you meant as a lube.

Can't recommend it. Buying something that is specifically designed for the purpose is always a good idea.

some guys love going down after a good fuck...
just sayin'

*laughing like crazy at the whole bacon concept*

And did I mention I love you?

Seriously for just a second, I shall put my vote in for Astroglide. So far I like that one the best. But it's really up to the receiver, in my opinion, to express a preference. I'm always open to suggestions.

Bacon! LOL!

*wanders off, still chuckling*

Back