Lubricant for Anal Play

My lover used some excellent lube a few weeks ago...but damn if I can remember the name of it :(
All I know is when she lubed her finger and slid it deep it went in so nice and easy :devil:

She is due for a good ass fucking next time we meet! And I know she loves her lube!

I am almost to embarrassed to say this, but the best anal hubby and I ever had was using just, well, lube that came naturally from me, after he fucked me and had made me cum over and over, he then fucked me in the ass w/out adding anything and it was the easiest ever.

Just our experience, other times we have used astroglide, which is a great lube.

greenmands said:
Does anyone have experience with olive oil?
My love told me one of his favorite things an ex did for him was to give him a hand job, and then another and another and another with olive oil. He came at least 4 times...said it always stayed slick.So, head to the kitchen now!

But, don't think I'd try it up the ass...I'd stick with the Eros...the best!

Crisco - All-vegetable shortening

a) no smell
b) no taste
c) no dripping
d) no mess when pushing it over before lid is back on
e) is completely innocent when sitting in a fridge if mom comes over for a surprise visit ;-)

Has worked very well for me for all "lube-intensive" purposes so far ...
Never used it for cooking I admit, so I can not comment on the actual purpose qualities :D

Hecate said:
Crisco - All-vegetable shortening

a) no smell
b) no taste
c) no dripping
d) no mess when pushing it over before lid is back on
e) is completely innocent when sitting in a fridge if mom comes over for a surprise visit ;-)

Has worked very well for me for all "lube-intensive" purposes so far ...
Never used it for cooking I admit, so I can not comment on the actual purpose qualities :D
One of my most embarrassing moments was in a sex shop in a predominantly gay suburb. They had a supermarket style stack of crisco tins, I asked the sales clerk. why so much?
Cringe......

one thing I have learnt is water based lubes do not fare well in water, so spa/hotub/bath/beach/shower sex needs an oil based lube.

Unfortunately living in Germany means it is not readily available in supermarkets - but to go shopping in a *male* gay store as a female gives me some fun each time I need to restock ;-)

if in a particularily "naughty" mood I make my male strisght sub go shopping for it *g* it used to embarasse him, but no more I am afraid

i heard you can use seseme oil for anal lube? anyone know about this?

You can use anything that's slippery and will do no harm to the body (or to the condom someone in the party ought to be wearing).

I'd stay away from axle grease, though. ;)

I'd stay away from axle grease, though. ;)

How else would I grease my axle??? :D

On a serious note, both wife and I find that certain water based lubes (including KY) as well as petroleum based oil lubes (in SA vaseline, and baby oils & baby oil 'gels') all result in a very unpleasant "ring sting"...

One that has worked though is a water based one called "Joy Gel", and we just got some natural organic lube called "Yes" - yet to try this one though..

When I was new to it I used a lube with numbing stuff in it called Anal ease. The KY after I got used to it.

*cough*
um, Dr. Bronner's castile peppermint soap...
*blush*
That or if I've been good I get stuff that doesn't make me feel like my insides are being rendered squeaky clean. :D

-poppet

Probe - very good for putting things in small places - a bit messy but good lube..

probe.jpg

Probe - very good for putting things in small places - a bit messy but good lube..
probe.jpg

^^^ We have a winner :). Although I'd recommend the extra rich stuff: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9844

Also Anal Intimacy, similarly thick and lubey: http://www.sinsindirect.com/Products/Anal-Intimacy-Lubricant__1738.aspx

Both of these are better than any other lube I've tried (especially that Id crap), for any orifice, be warned things have a habit of disappearing inside if you're not careful ;)

I do not like KY and it's knockoffs because they get that tacky/gummy thing going on after a while.

For non water play (that is, not in the tub or shower) I like Slippery Kitty. I also like Almond Oil. It's a bit more expensive than Olive Oil, but it is very good for your skin so you do not have to worry too much about it getting everywhere. Aside from the mess, that is. It is much nicer than icky tacky KY that has gone into rubber cement stage!

Also, most of the peeps here seem to be pretty well informed about oils and latex, but...

According to the kids at the school where I work, there is myth going around that says that animal and vegetable based oils (as opposed to petroleum based) do not degrade latex condoms. This is not true. Any oil based lube will break down latex, so be careful.

Back