Love from India for sexual roleplay

keerthi99

Dr.
Hi readers,

South Indian girl from indian sub continent. I would like to do long detailed, slow seductive roleplays with lots of dialogues and slow seduction.

The following are some scene ideas

1. Younger sister & elder brother play. Elder brother has returned from US after 4 years. By that time sister has attained 19 years old. On his arrival he sees sister's growth and get interested sexually. that day sister is having a quarrel with mom. mom is refusing her to give money to watch movie with friends next day. sister is left with no option. without mom knowing, sister asking brother for money.. and in return brother are asking for a kiss. and the story gets develop from there

Another scene idea as follows.

2. Sister and brother both are college students (Above 19 years old). when parents are out of home, sister's boyfriend visits home. they both are involved in some sexual play likekiss and all. sister is not aware that brother has access to cctv through app linked to wifi and he found that sister has done this. sister is unaware of it. When he visits home that eveneing, he demands something from sister inreturn for not sharing, what he has seen with mom

Another scene idea as follows.

3. She is a girl interested in modelling. after trying for more than 2 years finally she got a chance to starr in an ad film. but for that they asked her to adjust/couch cast with the director. She is left with no other option and hence agreed. and after two days of shooting they inform that she should be ready her my hotel room after dinner for sexual adjustment.. when she gets ready, she hears someone knocking door. on opening the door she realises its her brother ( who is also directors friend). Though he knew that he lives in this city, she came without informing him because, her journey to this city for ad film shooting is not known to her parents. and she also wanted to keep it hidden from them till the ad film is released. Thats the reason she didnt inform her brother who lives in that city. without knowing the brother came to fuck her, she try to tell lame excuses that she came to hotel for a friend's marriage reception etc etc. but the brother is sexually interested and he convinces her for sex in same room

Your all 3 plots /story looks interesting.
I'm interested to play it with you.
I've pm you already,,

Back