Looking for like minded people in the UK

Harrowborg

Literotica Guru
HI, I'm currently single, :( but looking to meet someone to chat to in the good old U of K. I'm really into writing erotic paradies of Star Trek stories but really into Lesbian sex stories, many fetishes and wouldn't say no to the right guy if he was nice. Hope to find someone who thinks along the same line as me, email me at:
Greenfordborg@aol.com if you want to chat privately or my address here

Hello!

You sound very interesting. I'll just say 'hello' for the moment as I have'nt much time. Enjoy this site!

thanks for the reply. A lot of the people on here are american so it's good to know there is some one as perverted as me in the uk.

good to know

Hi there,

Good to see others from the UK on Lit.

Live on the S.Coast but certainly wish warm greetings

Russell

Harrowborg said:
thanks for the reply. A lot of the people on here are american so it's good to know there is some one as perverted as me in the uk.

How perverted are you then? ;) I'd love to know...

As you can probably tell, I'm a Bristol guy (alroight moi luvurr) and I have the most perverse and twisted mind of anyone I have ever met.

Tell me more ;-)

ax

PS If you like lesbian stories, I have a sci-fi story nearly ready for posting on Lit. Let me know if you want to be included on my "list of people to inform"

thanks for the reply bristol guy.
I love sci-fi stories with a sexual twists, just finished a 6-part one involving my two favourite babes, 7 of 9 and Janeway from Voyager. love to read what other people have written.

email me at
Greenfordborg@aol.com to chat or whatever

Brits on Lit unite!

Great to see you all emerging from the woodwork.

hope you are enjoying your time on Lit, hope to see you round. :D

From the woodwork?

What do you mean from the woodwork, my wood is constantly working thinking up new story lines

Hi to fellow Brits!

Just thought I'd drop a quick line - it is nice to see fellow Brits posting on Lit. Glad to hear from you all! If anybody wants to e-mail me regarding anything sexual (and I mean anything!) please feel free - don't be shy!

groovejet@rock.com

;)

Och Aye The Noo

I'm a Scot personally, but it's good to know that others from the UK have found literotica! Isn't it wonderful to know that not all the English have their pants on too tight??? As for the Scots - well, there is a reason a Scotsman doesn't wear anything under his kilt... it saves time for us lassies! :D

-Sheharazad

Hi Harrowborb and every other UK'er in this thread. Im also a newb on here, slowly learning the ropes you could say. Hmmmm perverted Sci-Fi, sounds good to me. I havnt written anything like that in a long time, maybe i will now.

all you pervy people in the UK, glad I'm not alone, was starting to think the US was the only sexual country in the world!, beside Japan and their school girl fetish. so any of you lot submitted any stories?

Well we're crap at cricket these days.....

....So we may as well find something else to do..and being perverts is as good a national passtime as any!

I'm sure there must be hordes of Brits on Lit but it's getting everyone together thats the hard bit! I love to chat on MSN and to email with people and i rarely hit upon other Brits here, which is a shame. Havent been around for ages as I had something going with a guy that i thought was going to last but it ended. No matter how many friends one has and how good the social life there is still that point when you come home alone to an empty flat and a cold bed. Still really sad about it actually, it's never easy to meet people at the best of times and harder still to find ones you really like and hit it off with....and he was Dom too *sigh*. Lord knows I didn't expect to get married and have the kids and the pickett fence but it would have been nice to have had some warm, strong arms around for a while, although I think what i miss most are the phonecalss and texts......but that's the way the cookie crumbles I guess ! :(

Star Trek erotica eh?! I'm a huge Trek fan actually although I probably took to Voyager the least. Seven of Nine is a fine strapping lass and I really liked Janeway, strong, sexy , powerful women are still rarely seen on TV! I used to beta read erotic Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan fic for a friend (dont ask *rollseyes*) and so I got into erotica generally! Being a bit of a sad ex punk/goth girl I rather took to the whole Blood/Sex/Death thing. Lots of girl on girl stories there too although as I'm straight I enjoy that sort of story more if there is a guy around somewhere *grin* I have written a few stories myself that have been posted here. They were just silly smut stories for a boyfriend who was away a lot but i enjoyed writing them.

I'm curious about the experience Brits have had on Lit. Generally speaking I have not had a problem but as I dont sleep much i have been around in the early hours of the morning and have seen some very, very anti Brit stuff being said in the chat rooms. Anybody experienced anything like that? Mind you, one of the diatribes about some 'English ' guy by one woman turned out to be about a South African. When i tried to explain that England and South Africa were in fact different countries i was told, " Yes but they all started off English!" *mind boggles*

I like stupid people, they allow me that lovely feeling of superiority that is rare these days!

I seem to be babbling..... that's because I'm very jet lagged and slightly drunk so feeling all sappy......I shall sod off. ;)

BCE xxx

Last edited:
Just saying Hi

Hi all,

Great to see so many UK folks online here.
Although I do find US erotica entertaining its always nice to
read something that has that familiar feeling and uses phrases unique to our wonderful vocabulary. I have submitted a few things, search for my member profile and read away if you feel like it - beware though they are all about quite specific fetish!
It'd be nice to make a few fellow eroticist friends though, bounce idea's off each other, who knows maybe get together irl sometime.. I can imagine it now, literotica.com uk branch inaugural get-together/piss-up, July 2003, London...
Have read some great Star Trek sex stories in my time being a perv and a trekkie lol. The best ones are those that manage to preserve the true characters of the crew, makes them much easier to imagine.
Anyhow keep up the good work everyone!
Jayson23
ps Got to say, hey BCE cheer up lass you'll find someone soon enough!

Her Majesty's best

Great to see all the replies coming out & especially all those trekkies. :D

I hate to admit it, but give me Voyager over DS9 anyday. *ducking for cover* Has anyone seen Enterprise without the butchering C4 gave it?

Harrowborg, glad to hear that it's not just your upper lip that's staying stiff. :eek:

hope to see you all on my shopping trips:nana:

Yeh definatel cheer up BrightCatsEyes, what you were saying about the anti UK stuff on here is true, but its also true in most US forums, or so ive found. Its just a culture thing really, and im not going to insult the US as us UK people have as many faults as them. So cest la vie etc.

Opppss....

Thanks for the kind words Jayson23 but I really didnt mean to sound so bloody miserable! I'm actually fine but I was just expressing what was on my mind at that exact moment of typing...I'm terrible for doing that which is why i waffle on so much! LOL!

Oh I wasn't at all trying to start a US bashing Hallben, I really like the US on the the whole (Just got back from LA this afternoon actually *grin*) I was just curious as to whether or not any one else had noticed the same anti UK thing as I had so I'm glad you did too...at least I know i didnt imagine it *smile* We all have our good and bad sides so I just hope to meet the good ones from whichever side of the pond! :D

The lag in the chat rooms has been hellish over the last few times I have been in there and so it can get very boring waiting for the scroll to cath up. Do you have any other sites you particularly like Hallben? Always interested in new places!

I thought Voyager had it's moments shopperst, and it covered far more of the purely Science fiction stuff where DS9 was probably more Space Opera-ey! But I really enjoyed it all the same. I have seen a few Enterprises from Sky and the US. I was very unsure at first but it grew on me. Even the music...which i utterly HATED the first few times!!

BCE xx

Pinch me!

I think I must be dreaming! I've been away from this place for ages as I only got in touch with a few people here (all non-brit) and then just drifted away. And now I see this thread full of people I am interested in speaking to... and they're brits! (and they like Star Trek too!)

Someone's playing a mean trick on me I'll wager!

The *other* reason I've been away so long is that my girlfriend hogged the computer all the time but now that relationship is over I can slip back in here and hope that no one notices I've been neglecting the place.

I did write one story for the site (under a different name) which I knocked up one bored day at work. It aint baaaad, but it won't win any literary prizes. I'll save those for all my other writing works!

Anyway, right so, yeah, and stuff... I'm away to pretend to work and dream of pastures new.

Wow, the Brits are finally making their, presence felt. So what stories have you all written then on lit?, mine have been fairly fetish specific as hey, thats what turns me on,

Love to hear more from you horny brits, if anyone has MSN, contact me on:
Greenfordborg@aol.com

UK

Good to see UK people out in force here, and also Trekkies, Voyager ROOLS.
7 of 9:heart::heart:
Janeway:heart:
I would not kick any of them out of my bed.
Anyone willing to write to me, go for it.

celebration

hooray, the brits are out in force in something other than the directory which I have never felt very welcome in.

Hi all and I only hope you all enjoy Lit as much as I do

Love star trek and hanker for 7 of 9 but cant see it as a fetish

Russell

Back