Looking for an editor-Christmas-Lesbians

Origin40

Virgin
Hello all,
I'm looking for someone to help me clean up a story that's I've been picking at for a while. A couple years ago I started putting together a story for Christmas, but it grew and grew and I didn't get it completed in time for the holidays. As a result I set it aside, and essentially the same thing happened the next year. Well, I'm trying to get ahead of the curve and get it done this year. I've published a decent number of stories here, but I haven't yet used an editor before. Partly because of feedback encouraging me to take advantage of the opportunity editors provide, and partly because I've put so much time into this story, I want my story to be the best it can be.

To be forewarned, this story is very lengthy (20,000+ words) with still some portions to be completed. However, I would sincerely appreciate any assistance with grammar/story suggestions. Broadly this story could be tagged as: gay longing, going home, good holiday vibes, and lesbian sex. If you think you might be able to help, send me a message and we might be able to make a connection.

Thank you,

Origin

Back