Long day of work

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the contrary you have just seen one of the greatest displays of tactical boxing by a true master of his sport. To neutralise a boxer who has boxed across 8 divisions with such consumate ease! All the while actually taunting him... That ladies and gentlemen was astonishing! If you didn't enjoy it, sorry but you don't know enough about boxing!

That was the fight everyone wanted to see...in about 1999. Both way past their prime, no arguing that fact.

Sorry to hear that, I had a pretty crazy night of work myself. Law enforcement appearance and everything.
I'm Nick by the way, nice to meet you Hayley.

You're a waitress, right? There's something I've been wondering. Does it make a difference whether a tip is left in cash or on a credit card?

it doesn't make a difference here. i've heard in some places you don't get taxed for cash tips though.

Mine was stressful

man it was busy today

I spent Tuesday w/ my nose in one program. This morning prepping for my 11:00 meeting and then our meeting went for two or so hours.

I had more than enough material and had answers for each and every question

Damm, could I use a drink. Anyone care to join me?

I spent Tuesday w/ my nose in one program. This morning prepping for my 11:00 meeting and then our meeting went for two or so hours.

I had more than enough material and had answers for each and every question

Damm, could I use a drink. Anyone care to join me?

i could go for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back