Lilly73 - A Midlife Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good gravy, amoung other things, I'd like to stroke your hair. I'm a sucker for long hair...

Ok my lovelies... I am on the road again starting tomorrow. I'll be back on the weekend but can't promise I'll be in any mood to turn on the computer. So please enjoy the last few of GOLD in my absense.

Kisses!

GOLD...the end

attachment.php

Attachments

• 104.jpg
    104.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 1,664
  • 105.jpg
    105.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 860
  • 109.jpg
    109.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 1,346
Ok my lovelies... I am on the road again starting tomorrow. I'll be back on the weekend but can't promise I'll be in any mood to turn on the computer. So please enjoy the last few of GOLD in my absense.

Kisses!

GOLD...the end

attachment.php
Safe travels, my sweet L!

I see 5+ feet of areas I would enjoy kissing on my way up to your sexy nape!

Kisses!

GOLD...the end

attachment.php
Lilly-You are a very beautiful woman, thank you for posting. You put a lot of younger women girls to shame!!!!!

Kisses!

GOLD...the end

attachment.php

Take care and chill out on your return. It's always worth the wait for your photos. I do like the way your hair hangs down in the arch of your back in this one.

Kisses!

GOLD...the end

attachment.php

Okay, well, I may have been wrong about 'EVER'.

Kisses!

GOLD...the end

attachment.php

Safe travels to you. I believe that I shall enjoy these more than once. ;)

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

Lilly what can I say, but you are GOLD…..
Love your pics and than some.
:kiss: & :rose::rose::rose: my sweet sexy lady.

Kisses!

GOLD...the end

attachment.php

BEEEE YOOOO TEEEEEE FULLLLLLLLL!

:)

Happy Friday my lovelies...

I'm home :) Hope everyone had a good week.

Safe travels, my sweet L!

I see 5+ feet of areas I would enjoy kissing on my way up to your sexy nape!

5'7, and most of it is leg.

Lilly-You are a very beautiful woman, thank you for posting. You put a lot of younger women girls to shame!!!!!

Damn straight! :)

SWEET....I got a kiss.

Oh YZ - I like to think I have a special secret relationship with all my lurkers that is just between us. When one of you comes out from behind the curtain I am especially honored. :) MMMMWWWA! :kiss::kiss:

Safe travels and thank you for the great wake up!

Glad someone had a good morning!

Take care and chill out on your return. It's always worth the wait for your photos. I do like the way your hair hangs down in the arch of your back in this one.

I am back, and I am chilling out per your advice. Thanks... don't have any pics ready to post, but perhaps in a few days. (I need a nap)

You are so absolutely... Lilly! Thanks for the pics. See you when you stop back in.

Awww shucks... I gotta be ME!

Okay, well, I may have been wrong about 'EVER'.

See, I told ya! Never say never...EVER!

Safe travels to you. I believe that I shall enjoy these more than once. ;)

Free refills!

Lilly what can I say, but you are GOLD…..
Love your pics and than some.
my sweet sexy lady.[/QUOTE]

Thanks miss emmy! :)

Beautiful

BEEEE YOOOO TEEEEEE FULLLLLLLLL!

:)

Stop! You're gonna make me smile.

Thanks everyone! So happy you liked Gold - I kinda liked this one too, it in my top 5 I think. Let the weekend Begin!

L.

Lilly. :D

5'7'' with lots of leg. Yum.

This comment gives me a strange desire to take a Poll on the perfered side of the "Hot Wings" debate: Rounds or Flats?

Hi Kal! It's Friday! :) but I got no pictures :( But I got Whiskey! :D

This comment gives me a strange desire to take a Poll on the perfered side of the "Hot Wings" debate: Rounds or Flats?

Hi Kal! It's Friday! :) but I got no pictures :( But I got Whiskey! :D
If I needed more pictures, I'd be going through all of your thread again. I don't, so I'm not. Your cyber-company is more than enough. :)

And you have whisky? :eek: :D Good stuff, girly.

It's Friday. Mm-hm. I don't know if I like that bit or not. But either way, it'll be gone soon.

So any chance you're going to be sharing the drink?

If I needed more pictures, I'd be going through all of your thread again. I don't, so I'm not. Your cyber-company is more than enough. :)
And you have whisky? :eek: :D Good stuff, girly.
It's Friday. Mm-hm. I don't know if I like that bit or not. But either way, it'll be gone soon.
So any chance you're going to be sharing the drink?

Why are you being mean to Friday? What he do to you?

I'll share my drink, but I should warn you - this shit will kill you. :cool:

Why are you being mean to Friday? What he do to you?

I'll share my drink, but I should warn you - this shit will kill you. :cool:
I'm not being mean to Friday, Friday's being mean to me. :(

A petit morte? I'm all for it. :D And that way, if you share, we can have our petit mortes at the same time. lol.

Coffee was invented for Sunday mornings. Hope everyone has a pleasent Sunday. I'm off to catch up with the world.

I'll leave you with this image...

attachment.php

Kisses!

Attachments

• 049.JPG
    049.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 1,151
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back