Lilly73 - A Midlife Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I need to take up gold mining.

Sorry I have been away my lovelies... work, work, work.

Here's a little somethin' somethin' for ya

GOLD

attachment.php

Hello my lovelies...

Sorry, I had to sleep for two days after the fam left. Mental coma was pretty much the expected outcome.

Took a few pictures yesterday while I was cleaning out the guest room... I've missed you!

attachment.php

Amazingly erotic.

Hey there Endless. Hope things are well with you. I've been alright. Very busy. Got another awards ceremony coming up... *sigh* So MORE travel! But at least this time I get to go to a cool city. No offense to LA and NY.

Yeah, things are all right. Pretty much the same thing though lol.

I wore myself out taking this series... A bath and then to Bed! (no, you can't come).

More tomorrow... :)

Goodnight!

*hops in the bed with you anyway* The night has just begun, my darling. ;) I had a sexy dream last night of having sex with someone. I think it was just a random woman though because I didn't really recognize the face. It wasn't a wet dream but it was indeed nice.

I wore myself out taking this series... A bath and then to Bed! (no, you can't come).

More tomorrow... :)

Goodnight!

attachment.php

I may not be able to come to bed with you but I can go to bed and cum with you while I look at your pictures.

Saturday... Still not dressed... I might not get dressed. (fuck, I have to do laundry).

Here's a peek.

Attachments

• 084.jpg
    084.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 529
Saturday... Still not dressed... I might not get dressed. (fuck, I have to do laundry).

Here's a peek.

Hi Lilly, long time no see :). You are just as beautiful as always. If you want you can bring your laundry over and I'll do it for you. While it's in the washer I'm sure we can come up with something fun to do.;). As always YOU SMOKIN HOTTT!:rose::heart::rose:

Good morning Darling Lilly
What lovely images, and the shape of your breasts were the inspiration for the classic Champagne glass.
Warmie's
KI

Here's a peek.

I do my laundry in the buff. I must admit I get funny looks from the other laundromat patrons. Sexy peek there.

Seriously? Just be my personal photographer already.....

You're amazing.

Thank you sweetie. I would love to photograph you! that would be awesome

Good morning Darling Lilly
What lovely images, and the shape of your breasts were the inspiration for the classic Champagne glass.
Warmie's
KI

Thanks again :)

I do my laundry in the buff. I must admit I get funny looks from the other laundromat patrons. Sexy peek there.

It's getting a little chilly here to walk around nakkid.

Moving along...

attachment.php

Attachments

• 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 964
  • 085.jpg
    085.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 597
  • 093.jpg
    093.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 686
I'm right here, Lilly :)

And btw... I'm not planning on moving anywhere. Except maybe down. :cool:

Thank you sweetie. I would love to photograph you! that would be awesome

Thanks again :)

It's getting a little chilly here to walk around nakkid.

Moving along...

attachment.php

Beautiful pictures Lilly, you even outshine the gold.

The gold series is beautiful and sexy. Thanks fo showing.

Beautiful pictures Lilly, you even outshine the gold.

Hi WGM! Nice to see you again. I hope life is being nice to you. Always a pleasure... :) :kiss:

Lilly73-Lovely,lovely, lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my Prince! thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely wonderful series Lilly! Thank you for sharing your amazing beauty!

Anything for you indigolm :kiss:

The gold series is beautiful and sexy. Thanks fo showing.

Thanks for viewing!

Is there anything more alluring than the nape of a woman?!?

Very sexy series, Ms Lilly! Thank you.

Well, I'm not sure. I'll need to post a few more photos before I commit to agreeing that the nape of my neck is the most alluring part of me. Stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back