Licking up the cum from her breasts or mouth

https://cdn012.**********/uploads/photos/2020/11/9877507/bdsmlr-9877507-aicnPGXBh9.jpg

I always want to do things like this, but loose the interest after cumming.

Once you develop a taste for your own cum, you will want to eat it anytime. That's how it worked for me. My first time was when my wife forced a snowball on me. I didn't want it at first but then I really loved it.

Another fantasy of mine

I’ve tasted my own cum before and liked it. I’d love to shoot a load all over her tits then lick it up and kiss it into her mouth. I’d also like to snowball my cum with her. The more she’s into it the hotter and better it makes it for me.
I’d also like it if it worked the other way. While eating her pussy I come up with a mouthful of her juices and kiss them into her mouth.

I’ve tasted my own cum before and liked it. I’d love to shoot a load all over her tits then lick it up and kiss it into her mouth. I’d also like to snowball my cum with her. The more she’s into it the hotter and better it makes it for me.
I’d also like it if it worked the other way. While eating her pussy I come up with a mouthful of her juices and kiss them into her mouth.

Yes! Exactly like this!!!!

Every time my wife sucks me, I want her to snowball me but she's only done that a few times.

I LOVE! jacking off on my wife's hairy cunt, then lick it up thinking of one of the guys I think about fucking her.

Once you develop a taste for your own cum, you will want to eat it anytime. That's how it worked for me. My first time was when my wife forced a snowball on me. I didn't want it at first but then I really loved it.

I agree, the first time I was snowballed I was a little unsure. It is so erotic that I couldn't get enough afterwards. I also love licking my own cum off her tits or out of her pussy.

Why do women not like to snowball their man? If they know he likes it, of course? My wife has only done it a few times and I love it when she does. She knows I like it but I guess not how much. Maybe I need to let her know. :confused:

I love licking my cum off her sexy young body. Off her tits, her ass. Out of her freshly fucked pussyfoot. Sharing a deep crummy kiss. Mmmmmmm!

Cum

Lord Jesus, watching a man lick his come off my chest or breast! Him licking and sucking on my sensitive nipple! There was one time where he had made me wear it all day on my chest that was a fun day

Fantasy is always wanting to lick another guy's load from her big tit's or kiss her after she sucked him off! Love tasting my own but the fantasy is always someone else's!

It took a while in our relationship for my wife to let me know how much she likes having some of my cum on her tits so she can rub it into her nipples. That's when I discovered how great it feels to suck my own cum off those wonderful nips. It's a regular part of our sex sessions now.

Back