Licking up the cum from her breasts or mouth

A little less disappointment :)

I'm a little letdown to find few women expressing a desire for this. I TREMENDOUSLY enjoy it (I've always thought coming on a girl's breasts was a compliment to their beauty and the sucking afterward a way of demonstrating that that appreciation of them hadn't waned since my ejaculation--we all know about how sucking our cum out of pussies sounds great and all ... until it's time to do it! Same with sexy tits!).

Just here to express my insatiable desire for this :D
It does feel me and my boobs feel hugely appreciated..
And having them being sucked after that drizzle of cum.. well that's just cherry on the top! :heart:

new things

Only something i've started doing recently took some courage to try it but thought she swallows enough ,time i tried it. We were in bed where i usually make her cum before i do but this time i shot my lot deep in her and instantly sensed her thinking what about me ,then i slid between her legs and with a big breath started eating her . The response was instant she grabbed my hair and pushed my face hard on her and was soon cumming . For me i was surprised tasted nice and found it a real turn on ' now do it alot where ever it lands .

Thank goodness!

And having them being sucked after that drizzle of cum.. well that's just cherry on the top! :heart:

Yes!

I was quite seriously bummed about it being almost all guys singing the praises. In my history, I have found most girls quite willing to let me finish on their tits, especially when I'd suck them afterward, but then you go to any discussion of titty-fucking and the girls are mostly "meh, it does nothing for me."

I know it's not a healthy attitude, but I can't help but wonder (in the absence of cheerleading like yours) if I wasn't being humored. (I was ENRAGED when a girl admitted she faked her orgasms. I told her NEVER to do that to me; I deserved the right to try to give her one and to feel proud and pleased if I did, which faking it denied me.)

I only wish this had been on the table (in the bed? backseat?) when my partners and I were n00bs: Oral sex was a bridge too far for kids, and this would have helped with some EPIC cases of blue balls! OMG, I can still feel how bad it got!)

Funny. For such a simple, nonrisky act, it seems couples "discover" it later than much more serious stuff. Was it that way for you and the guys in your life?

(And, full disclosure, as much as I love the visual of fully-covered breasts, in the moment, my preference is to press my cock into her nipple. I want her to feel the warmth and force of my spurts on the most sensitive part of her tit. My problem? It feels SO good doing that, that it's genuinely hard to switch to the other nipple so as to give them BOTH lovin'.)

Love this thread!

Over the last year, my wife and I have started getting into this a little more. It started one drunken night when I finished inside her and she was still revved up so she pushed my head down and growled for me to lick her. The next morning she said something like “omg I’m so sorry, was that gross?”

My reply: “not at all, VERY HOT!”

A couple of weeks later I came on her breasts and then licked and sucked them clean.

Finally, I asked her in the middle of a masturbation session “would you like to have multiple guys cum on you?” And she loved the idea. So much fun!

Last edited:
Love this thread!

Over the last year, my wife and I have started getting into this a little more. It started one drunken night when I finished inside her and she was still revved up so she pushed my head down Max growled for me to lick her. The next morning she said something like “omg I’m so sorry, was that gross?”

A couple of weeks later I came on her breasts and then licked and sucked them clean.

Finally, I asked her in the middle of a masturbation session “would you like to have multiple guys cum on you?” And she loved the idea. So much fun!

Reading this made me throb! I’m

Making a mess to clean up.

https://cdn012.**********/uploads/photos/2021/02/9668024/bdsmlr-9668024-nioC1fa1un.gif

I have to admit to licking my wife out after another guy has shot his load in her and also kissing her after she sucked guys off all added to the pleasure.

I have a strong desire to lick up my cum from my wife's tits. Haven't done it yet since she usually wants me to cum in her. Hoping to do it soon.

I would love to lick another man's cum off a woman's body or lick her cum filled pussy after she's been fucked.

Mmmmyummm.

It really turns me on to see a woman with another man's cum on her lips, on her tits or all over her pussy. I just wanna lick it all off.

Ditto That!

Us

Many many times, We love playing in, licking, kissing and cleaning a third or fourth persons cum. Having a fourth was a one time event but I would love to repeat the experience when COVID fears decrease. I sucked two men while my husband was fucking me. One came in my mouth and we shared his cum. The other came on my neck and breasts while my mouth was full. My husband and I rubbed it all in while kissing and then he licked me clean. What a night!

Many many times, We love playing in, licking, kissing and cleaning a third or fourth persons cum. Having a fourth was a one time event but I would love to repeat the experience when COVID fears decrease. I sucked two men while my husband was fucking me. One came in my mouth and we shared his cum. The other came on my neck and breasts while my mouth was full. My husband and I rubbed it all in while kissing and then he licked me clean. What a night!

That does sound like a great night!

Love this thread!

Over the last year, my wife and I have started getting into this a little more. It started one drunken night when I finished inside her and she was still revved up so she pushed my head down and growled for me to lick her. The next morning she said something like “omg I’m so sorry, was that gross?”

Love this!

Or stomach. Pretty much where it lands.

https://cdn04.**********/uploads/photos/2019/03/68943/bdsmlr-68943-HMVn8jBYho.jpg

Or stomach. Pretty much where it lands.

https://cdn04.**********/uploads/photos/2019/03/68943/bdsmlr-68943-HMVn8jBYho.jpg
Omg yes!!! I love riding and cumming all over and then cleaning it up!!! Im guna have to rub out me a cummy snack

I want some of that yummy cum too
And also from multiple people

I'd love to lick the cum from your beauties after a group of guys gave you a bukakke!

Back