Let's tickle the funny bones :)

12191619_880399498722648_2500226019474998888_n.jpg

Thee the Genius :D

Here is a genius joke. The internet said so and it doesn't lie.

A mathematician wanders back home at 3 a.m. and proceeds to get an earful from his wife.

“You’re late!” she yells. “You said you’d be home by 11:45!”

“Actually,” the mathematician replies coolly, “I said I’d be home by a quarter of 12.”

Here is a genius joke. The internet said so and it doesn't lie.

A mathematician wanders back home at 3 a.m. and proceeds to get an earful from his wife.

“You’re late!” she yells. “You said you’d be home by 11:45!”

“Actually,” the mathematician replies coolly, “I said I’d be home by a quarter of 12.”
:D that indeed is a Genius Joke !

Sorry I haven't posted before..it's a fun thread idea...so here's my second...

Just as silly as the first.

tumblr_nxez0ibPHz1uk9uu4o1_540.jpg

wife comes home late one night and quietly opens the door to her bedroom. From under the blanket, she sees four legs instead of just her husband's two. She reaches for a baseball bat and starts hitting the blanket as hard as she can. Once she's done, she goes to the kitchen to have a drink. As she enters, she sees her husband there, reading a magazine. He says, "Hi darling, your parents have come to visit us, so let them stay in our bedroom. Did you say hello?"

wife comes home late one night and quietly opens the door to her bedroom. From under the blanket, she sees four legs instead of just her husband's two. She reaches for a baseball bat and starts hitting the blanket as hard as she can. Once she's done, she goes to the kitchen to have a drink. As she enters, she sees her husband there, reading a magazine. He says, "Hi darling, your parents have come to visit us, so let them stay in our bedroom. Did you say hello?"
ROFL :D

Brilliant Puns:
1. A man who wants a pretty nurse, must be patient.
2. A man who leaps off a cliff, jumps to conclusion.
3. A man who runs in front of a car, gets tired; man who runs behind a car, gets exhausted.
4. War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left.
5. A man who drives like hell, is bound to get there.
6. A man who stands on the toilet, is high on pot.
And the finest:
7. A lion will not cheat on his wife, but a tiger wood!

:D :D

Three guys are in a doctor's office. One is a drunk, another's a smoker and the third's a gay guy. The doctor tells each of them that, if they induldge in their bad habit one more time, they will die. Outside they pass a bar. The drunk says, “I don't care if I die, I need a drink.” The drunk goes into the bar takes a drink and, sure enough, he drops dead. Meanwhile the smoker and the gay guy are walking along. Then the smoker spots a lit cigarette on the sidewalk. The gay guy looks over and says, “If you bend down to pick that up, we're both dead.”

:D :D

Back