Let’s talk about spanking

I'm curious about spanking. Been threatened once but He let it pass then. Will probably try at some point. The trick is, I am highly sensitive, and pain is a turn-off for me at least in other situations. Like, pinch my nipples and it immediately turns me off. So, the likely scenario is that after a trial spanking He's comforting his sub for quite some time...
I think there are different levels.

One ex wanted her pussy slapped pretty hard. I was quite uncomfortable tbh.
Others have asked for more tame levels of ass spanking.

The first liked the pain, the other I think liked the naughtiness.

I never remember ever being spanked by my parents, or I was very young. Today I think of myself being spanked like a bad little boy. I know my wife wouldn't do it anyway, but I don't know if I can bring myself to being humiliated if she did spank me over her knees. It is one of my sissy submissive fantasies to be over my wife's knees and spanked. Or if she had a BF cuckolding me and he spanks me over his knees.

I like to be spanked by the wife because I enjoy it when she dominates, I am not really into the pain as such but I like it because she also seems to enjoy giving it out. I made a paddle that she uses on me and we have a riding crop. Sometimes she barely smacks my ass and other times she is pretty aggressive and smacks the ass, inside of my thighs and my balls, I really get off when she is aggressive because she also smacks her own ass, legs and clit. But we don't do it often enough. We have a weekly routine where she dresses me up and makes me do "chores" around the house. Unknown to her I turn my laptop camera on, when I watched the last video, and I am out of the room and out of hearing distance, she is swatting her clit with the crop and rubbing it after, I could see and hear the orgasms, when we went up to have sex she came a number of times immediately, but she will not let me spank her. Also, she loves squeezing the insides of her thighs it seems it turns her on

I love the feel of my wife’s hand spanking my panty covered arse. My favourite role play is for my mother/sister/best friend to catch me wearing her dirty panties. I’m fully dressed just with her panties under my clothes. Somehow she gets a peek … next thing she’s naked and I’m stripped to the panties over her knees. She spanks me until I add my cum to her panties.

I love the physical sensations most. I also like the playful way that my wife and I do it. We aren’t really into dominance/submission/discipline/humiliation. We may mockingly use language like that during spanking, but it’s really about being playful for us. The whole spanking activity seems a bit silly, but that’s part of the fun for us. We have several implements, including a riding crop, canes, belts, etc… My wife likes the sound of the riding crop. I like the squirms and sounds that she makes when she gets spanked. I also like the jiggle of her bottom when it is struck. There’s an extra bonus if she gets wet.

I like it hard enough that there is some lingering stinging that lasts for a few seconds and leaves a red mark. I don’t like it too hard, though. I’m not sure what defines “too hard,” but I know it when I feel it. Just right gives a rush of endorphins and is fun. It also allows slowly ramping up the intensity as the endorphins of the earlier impacts allows harder impacts later. Too hard might be defined by adrenaline. I’m not sure, but it’s a quick turn-off. We communicate to try to optimize the intensity to zero in on that sweet spot. It’s a very intense and intimate experience.

We usually alternate an impact with some rubbing on that spot and genital fondling.

I like an occasional burst of quick swats between the rubbing sometimes. We may try two, and then three, and then four, or more, but I like to know how many to expect.

The pain on the bottom seems to intensify the pleasure of the genital fondling. She’s also done some anal stimulation on me which was really pleasurable. A g-spot/prostate vibrator that is inserted and left inside the anus during the spanking is very nice.

I like it from top to bottom, lol! It's delicious foreplay! I like the sting, and the uncertainty of knowing just how hard or how many. I do NOT enjoy playing at being disciplined. Just smack my ass, thank you very much, but know me well enough first to understand what I like, and what's out of bounds.

And I enjoy swatting asses if I know it's a turn on for the person under my hand/tawse/paddle/cane. Again, I have to be comfortable with knowing how much is too much. There's a little spanking in almost all my stories because, well, I fucking like it!!!

I love to bury my face in a pillow and let my wife at it. She relentlessly swings my thick work belt at my bare ass. She stops to rub and play with my balls and rock hard dick. She starts swinging that belt even harder. When she is done swinging just the slightest touch makes me explode.

I have 2 perspectives.
Vanilla -
I am the Fat Bottom Girl that Queen sang about all those years ago
Very pear shaped. I have had body issues in the past.
As much as I disliked my bottom, I have discovered that almost every partner since my breakup has taken one or more swats on my ass. I've been told it's enticing and when it's there, you just have to.
And big hips are handles for deeper and harder sex.
Not Vanilla -
My first spanking by a Dom was upon our first full encounter.
I was told to arrive without panties. And I was wearing them
When he told me to strip, he noticed. I was then ordered onto my knees and hands to accept my punishment
As each spank landed, and I counted, and said thank you, Master, a soft hand gently caressed the spanked area
When my punishment ended, I received a gentle kiss on each cheek and was then collared.
It was all I could do to hold back my orgasm

I love everything about it. We have kids so we have to plan our bdsm nights, and just knowing it's coming has me rock hard all day. Giving myself to her control and trusting her completely is a level of intimacy that cant be matched.

1st of all, my wife dresses up for the part as Mistress, and her body looks so hot in a corset or what not with garters, stockings and heels.. I'm only allowed to be wearing panties and she will put a ball stretcher of her choosing on me.

I usually make her a drink or two. I get on my knees while she catches a buzz and I thoroughly massage/kiss/lick/suck her feet. Eventually she makes me massage her neck, back and wherever else she demands.

When she's ready, she just bends me over. The anticipation and not knowing what she will use to spank me makes me so horny. Finally, the spank comes and it turns me on so much. She becomes quite dominant in the way she talks and treats me.

I love the physical sensations most. I also like the playful way that my wife and I do it. We aren’t really into dominance/submission/discipline/humiliation. We may mockingly use language like that during spanking, but it’s really about being playful for us. The whole spanking activity seems a bit silly, but that’s part of the fun for us. We have several implements, including a riding crop, canes, belts, etc… My wife likes the sound of the riding crop. I like the squirms and sounds that she makes when she gets spanked. I also like the jiggle of her bottom when it is struck. There’s an extra bonus if she gets wet.

I like it hard enough that there is some lingering stinging that lasts for a few seconds and leaves a red mark. I don’t like it too hard, though. I’m not sure what defines “too hard,” but I know it when I feel it. Just right gives a rush of endorphins and is fun. It also allows slowly ramping up the intensity as the endorphins of the earlier impacts allows harder impacts later. Too hard might be defined by adrenaline. I’m not sure, but it’s a quick turn-off. We communicate to try to optimize the intensity to zero in on that sweet spot. It’s a very intense and intimate experience.

We usually alternate an impact with some rubbing on that spot and genital fondling.

I like an occasional burst of quick swats between the rubbing sometimes. We may try two, and then three, and then four, or more, but I like to know how many to expect.

The pain on the bottom seems to intensify the pleasure of the genital fondling. She’s also done some anal stimulation on me which was really pleasurable. A g-spot/prostate vibrator that is inserted and left inside the anus during the spanking is very nice.
I relate to this. No real domination. The wife and I make it into some great foreplay. Just telling the other they need a spanking. We'll play this out for a couple of days before it happens. When the time comes it's bend over the bed and get ready. I particularly like when it's me getting spanked. Usually means I'm getting my ass fucked too. She uses a wooden spoon until I have a nice red ass. Then her dildo goes in and I get fucked while I jerk off. Have my hardest cums that way

Love my ass smacked feels great! Would love to smack a pussy that looks so erotic and fulfilling for the women! Love cock smacked also😂😂

I love being spanked for a few reasons. My current part time play partner, daddy, uses lots of different things to spank me. I like the different feelings the tools (belt, cane, crop, wooden spoon) create. I love being across daddy’s lap and holding still for him while he spanks me. I can take a lot of spankings and like the pain.

I like the way focusing on the pain and sensation Let’s my mind shut down about anything else, I don’t have to think, only feel.

I don’t receive discipline spankings but daddy still has rules and I like following those. I anticipate the moment daddy says, “spread” and I spread my legs and daddy puts his fingers in me. He’ll also tell me how wet I am and then when I’m ready to cum I ask daddy and usually he lets me, drives me insane when he says no. That orgasm offers such a release. Then I close my legs and we do it again. I’ll often get at least 50 spankings between orgasms. When I’m done with a session with daddy I’m so relaxed.

Bumping this.
Great insights.

I am a giver. Spanking to satisfy the sadist streak in me. But certainly enjoying the pleasure received by the willing participant. Always a give and take.

I had thought of trying at least. But it seems I am so overly sensitive to pain that it's not worth even trying.

Last edited:
I have definitely caused this in some of my subs. For some of them the act of spanking was enough to actully bring them to orgasm. They definitely leaned towards being masochists and the spanking was very hard. If you spank the ass with enough force at the bottom on the crease with an upward angle, you will also get a transfer of motion and energy from the impact that can cause pleasurable sensations for the anus, vagina and the clit as well. The aforementioned combined with being quite aroused is another way to trigger an orgasm by spanking.
THIS ☝️

For those that find the appeal, what are the reasons you love spanking? (Spanking or being spanked).

I love it. Bare bottom of course, though not strictly a requirement. I think it’s the anticipation and a hand on my bum so close to an area that would not take spanking nearly as well, and the intimacy of it. And there’s the submission - bending over and waiting, and just taking it, as if I’m not grown enough to resist or walk away. This is probably a vanilla approach to spanking, but I’m sure their are kinkier spanking experiences.

I’m researching spanking to include in a story, interested in alternate perspectives.
I am a Submissive Male (an Alpha when allowed). I view submission as giving all of myself to the woman that I love and am loyal too. Do so is true submission and the term submit strikes terror in some people, mostly men. When being disciplined the act of being humbled to admit your wrongs to the woman that you love shows just how much you love her. Having your Ego shattered is a mind altering experience. That happened to me this year after a long year of self-reflection. I'm not afraid of discipline from the woman that I love. Being spanked gives me opportunity to reflect on my behavior and correct it and myself. Being a Submissive Alpha discipline is a way to better myself as a man for the woman that I love but in general. I think of it as a Driving Force of motivation and determination. Gives my clear focus after. Couples who engage in this become much better lovers. I wish I'd known about all of this years ago, might have helped me and my Ex out a whole lot. That's the past, this is now. Give me the harshest spanking, I'm not afraid.

For those that find the appeal, what are the reasons you love spanking? (Spanking or being spanked).

I love it. Bare bottom of course, though not strictly a requirement. I think it’s the anticipation and a hand on my bum so close to an area that would not take spanking nearly as well, and the intimacy of it. And there’s the submission - bending over and waiting, and just taking it, as if I’m not grown enough to resist or walk away. This is probably a vanilla approach to spanking, but I’m sure their are kinkier spanking experiences.

I’m researching spanking to include in a story, interested in alternate perspectives.
For me it is just another way of giving up control being taken over Her knee or across Her lap especially if I am wearing sissy attire for Her bare hand after She flips my skirt up and pulls my panties down.

Spanking my wife is a huge turn on for me and makes her really wet. I’ve had a few times that as I spank her as I am fucking her from behind will send me over the edge!

Back