Let’s talk about spanking

The "new" guys always enter into the situation thinking I'm going to give them a wimpy swat. I love seeing the humiliation on their face when I send an immense smack of pain up their bare ass.

The word "submission" just became real.
Where’s my ‘follow’ button?

I love it when I'm on my knees taking him from behind. A few good spanks when he pushes deep into me seems to send a shock of heightened pleasure straight to my brain. Each swat makes my ass cheeks tighten a bit which tightens my pussy on his shaft. Oh fuck, I can almost feel that sensation now!! lol
Technical question. Where does the swat land when he’s buried inside you? For me, he can’t quite get the wind up to get the sweet spot.

I feel - reasonably confident - that if you told any partner you’d been bad and probably need a spanking, you would be obliged. Every situation is different, but as kinky behavior is concerned, it’s entry level. This fantasy can be your reality!!
2/3 of my exes would have flat out refused. Not all are interested in anything kinky, even the entry level.

I'm curious about spanking. Been threatened once but He let it pass then. Will probably try at some point. The trick is, I am highly sensitive, and pain is a turn-off for me at least in other situations. Like, pinch my nipples and it immediately turns me off. So, the likely scenario is that after a trial spanking He's comforting his sub for quite some time...

I'm curious about spanking. Been threatened once but He let it pass then. Will probably try at some point. The trick is, I am highly sensitive, and pain is a turn-off for me at least in other situations. Like, pinch my nipples and it immediately turns me off. So, the likely scenario is that after a trial spanking He's comforting his sub for quite some time...
I think you’re hitting on something important here. I have no doubt there are people for whom spanking is a directly pleasurable thing. But as a psychological stimulant, especially as discipline, especially if my partner gets actively hard while he’s spanking me… I’m aroused because my submission arouses him. My degradation makes him feel animalistic and savage.

It’s all in my head. I don’t like pain either.

Does that resonate with you? Or is it really about your last line, being cared for after taking your discipline?

The "new" guys always enter into the situation thinking I'm going to give them a wimpy swat. I love seeing the humiliation on their face when I send an immense smack of pain up their bare ass.

The word "submission" just became real.
So you don't discuss, as part of limits, how hard spanking is ok and what is off the limits?????

I think you’re hitting on something important here. I have no doubt there are people for whom spanking is a directly pleasurable thing. But as a psychological stimulant, especially as discipline, especially if my partner gets actively hard while he’s spanking me… I’m aroused because my submission arouses him. My degradation makes him feel animalistic and savage.

It’s all in my head. I don’t like pain either.

Does that resonate with you? Or is it really about your last line, being cared for after taking your discipline?
It's more about the erotics of the spanking itself for me, as I have read about it in so many stories. I don't even know yet how my partner reacts to it.

It's not about the aftercare, as I'm afraid spanking will throw me totally off in reality. As in the aftercare being not just nice but desperately needed to calm down from a serious shock, me still being on edge after an hour. (Which is one reason I am grateful the first time didn't happen publicly!)

For those that find the appeal, what are the reasons you love spanking? (Spanking or being spanked).

I love it. Bare bottom of course, though not strictly a requirement. I think it’s the anticipation and a hand on my bum so close to an area that would not take spanking nearly as well, and the intimacy of it. And there’s the submission - bending over and waiting, and just taking it, as if I’m not grown enough to resist or walk away. This is probably a vanilla approach to spanking, but I’m sure their are kinkier spanking experiences.

I’m researching spanking to include in a story, interested in alternate perspectives.
I enjoy giving a woman a good spanking if she is game. An ex of mine liked it. She had daddy issues and I was about 17 years older so that played into it for both of us. There is something about her being "naughty" and also just a bare female bottom that's so precum-inducing.

Incidentally I included some spanking in my most recent story on Lit, "Lisa's Frustration." If you want to have a read. :) I don't have the link copied but can fetch it. Maybe it will help with your story ideas.

No. That sounds like BDSM, and I don't do BDSM. If it's not real, I'm not interested. I have no interest in roleplay.
As if BDSM was just some roleplay :rolleyes:
If you dominate and he submits, it's BDSM, no question about it.

I see limitless submission as foolish, and requiring it as a major red flag.

I’m not into spanking.
I wouldn’t be opposed if my wife wanted to do it to me or me to her.

However, there is a little thing I love that she does and I beg her for depending on the sex session… having her squeeze my balls. Just enough to feel it and be uncomfortable. Same if she bites the head a little or my sack. Sucking it really hard.

I prefer spanking her with a my bare hand, It’s more intimate to me and I like the sound and handprint on her ass. Does anyone prefer another method?

I like the humiliation and pain/punishment aspect of it.

I love humilation (receiving) and spanking in semi private area where people probably won’t see, but if they look they may see. Coupla weeks ago my wife bent me over our plow harrow on our farm early on a Saturday and tied me to it and pulled down my pants and spanked me. It was wildly hot being out there and exposed…

Few nights ago she tied my hands to the end of the bedposts, put a spreader bar on my ankles, bent me over the bench at the end f the bed and delivered a very painful spanking that turned my bum cherry. Started with a floogger and a light flogging. Then she tiger striped my ass and bottom of thighs with a cherry switch I made, then gave me a heavy spanking with her hand. She switched to a leather paddle and then a belt that she made me wear to work today (“wear this to work and think about this ass beating”). This went on for a llittle over an hour.

Then she released me and I got on my knees and thanked her… ❤️❤️❤️

Doesn’t happen too often but she sets a good scene, usually.

For me, it would prefer a hand. I wouldn't want to be struck by a tool for the same reason I don't understand strap-ons. But if my partner was turned on by whipping me with a riding crop or flogging me, I would also find sexual gratification in that, even if I felt less connected. My number one priority is the gratification of my partner. I'm in ecstasy at the feeling of a man exploding in my mouth during oral; I damn near orgasm as well... Spanking is something I only experience if my partner is driven to it - I NEVER ask. But I yelp and hum and pant and moan while I'm receiving spankings... so I suppose that's affirmation enough that I want it.

I would try an implement if she asked, but I think the skin on skin of a hand makes it a much more intimate experience. Her feedback (moans, whimpers) makes it easier to get into it, as it's not something I would have naturally come to myself but I do enjoy it since she does.

That said, our spanking is very light compared to what others probably do. I've kind of found the sweet spot as far as forcefulness goes most of the time, and don't go past that.

I am curious as to whether the spanking needs to be done by hand, or whether a paddle or other such object would suffice? If it needs to be done by hand, why is that? It would strike (no pun intended) me that having it be your partners hand increases the intimacy, increases the domination And submission.
Of course, everyone is different, but for those ladies that like to be hand-spanked, I think it is because of the contrast of it all. The same hand that can illicit touch that can bring on a sense of euphoria, love, caress and massage; can also inflict a bit of pain, and in that there is a sensory overload of the contrast of being swatted one minute, and then fingered to a powerful orgasm the next.

Using an object eliminates that to some degree. There is a disconnect there, that for some is not as personal.

2/3 of my exes would have flat out refused. Not all are interested in anything kinky, even the entry level.
I’ve told women what i like. Some have made it very clear. They were not into it.
I had one lady long ago. She asked what I wanted to do with her. I told her I wanted to blindfold, restrain, tease, swat her. She quickly made it clear in no uncertain terms and not very quietly. If that’s what you want you better go find someone else.

I’ve told women what i like. Some have made it very clear. They were not into it.
I had one lady long ago. She asked what I wanted to do with her. I told her I wanted to blindfold, restrain, tease, swat her. She quickly made it clear in no uncertain terms and not very quietly. If that’s what you want you better go find someone else.
It's weird how some people find it threatening, or even inappropriate that somebody dares to like something else than they do. I've been blindfolded and teased even by a vanilla partner (not many times, but that's not the point). Once even restrained. Heck, even books targeted at vanilla people suggest all those things except maybe swatting.

I had several women do the same, if you didn't want to know, don't ask !!!!
I get the curiosity & asking is learning but I will be honest & upfront about it. If you're not into something, no problem just don't belittle me for it !!!

I prefer spanking her with a my bare hand, It’s more intimate to me and I like the sound and handprint on her ass. Does anyone prefer another method?
I’m seeing a guy who’s into spanking. I’ve only had two “sessions” the gentle warm up is intoxicating. Soft slow touches, that seem to go on forever.

Then the spanking, so far nothing has hurt the next day. He’s said it will be very mild for a while.

Then the aftercare is amazing, it sort of makes the spanking worth it.

This was our situation. I would threaten to spank my wife and she would always say “that’s not a threat!”

When I actually tried to put it into practice, that’s when it became problematic. Her threshold for pain is small and even a half throttled smack will usually elicit a “That Hurts” kind of response.

Sadly this is one kink that will have to be shelved in our house.

One night me and an ex got playful. She went to "change into something more comfortable" in the master closet, so while she did, I put my belt by the door. She thought she was going to surprise me, but then I told her to put the belt in her mouth and crawl over to me. She did, knowing full well what I was going to do. When she crawled in my lap, I touched her sex to see just how turned on she was, as I would never do anything without permission, and she was SOAKED. I gave her something like 8 modest lashes, bare bottomed, and months later she told me she thought about that night a lot when she was masturbating.

Back