Lesbian Strap-on Sex

My girl was doing me from behind the other night with the strap-on and I could watch it in the mirror and it was HOT!!! Felt so good to have her pounding me with it and reaching under me and grabbing my tits. Loved that I could feel her tits pressed against me.

My girl was doing me from behind the other night with the strap-on and I could watch it in the mirror and it was HOT!!! Felt so good to have her pounding me with it and reaching under me and grabbing my tits. Loved that I could feel her tits pressed against me.

I would so love to experience that!

Gf brought over a new Strapless vib dildo. totally awesome feeling her make love to me and be able to wrap my legs around her holding her into me and watch her face and kiss her.

Wow this thread is old. Not super into this any more but it's still hot. Might have to post some vids and stories soonish

I love strap on sex with men as well as women

I love to see women fucking each other with strap-ons. And i am also very interested and turn-on by the thought of having a woamn fuck me with a strap-on, not as a sub/dom thing, simply to have mutual sex.

Love a beautiful woman to put me on all fours n pound my pussy with a strap on n have me please her.

Why is it that lesbian strap-on movies almost never involve good, hard sex? Watching two women make love is very erotic, sensual, and arousing. But sometimes I want to watch them just fuck! I guess it is because I enjoy the way a woman's body moves during sex. Watching two women moving is the best.

My two cents added ;)

I was seeing a younger woman once who would wear her strap on under her jeans when she'd accompany me to the grocery store or go to lunch. Every now and then someone would realize and stare or glance and keep glancin lol. It was very erotica foreplay for me seeing this gorgeous woman get attention for something very out of the norm.

I have seen two ladies play with a double ended dildo, nothing like a friendly game of tug-of-war.

Back