Horny Mummy thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 to 3

(that's 7 ladies to 3 men)

interesting odds.

how come I've NEVER meet people like that in my life?

32 minutes and 19 seconds on legs akimbo.

it has lead me to "speed dating orgy" though.

interesting :D

Ahhhh yes, you always have the best ideas darling :heart:

I hope you are fantastically relaxed and being treated to delight. ( if I have anything to say about it...... Most deffinately!). :heart:

mhhhhh:p Iam sure Katie would love that:D and so would I ;):D

damn... cant believe I never saw this thread before now.. very hot.. and yes.. I would enjoy watching Katie or Ling in this vid too.. very hot.... very hot vid...:devil: both were so into it... and love how she goes down on that full pussy... :D two incredibly hot sexy bodys.....

I believe some moms are tired of the rude, inexperienced "men" that want us to drop everything and naughty PM with them :rolleyes:

I believe some moms are tired of the rude, inexperienced "men" that want us to drop everything and naughty PM with them :rolleyes:

PM's don't do it for me. Neither do long-distance "relationships." Since I am not into slithering through bars I keep hoping to find a real live local horny mummy on here. Philadelphia may be the "city of brotherly love," but there sure isn't much for a "brother" who is looking for a "sister."

I am sure this has happened.
I much prefer literate long term "relationships" myself. Including the play times.

mmmm

so I was verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry horny this morning and one of my 'friends' helped me and I helped him :devil:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• kj03.jpg
    kj03.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 587
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back