Lesbian Foot Fetish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in the traditional sense

I don’t think have a foot fetish exactly, but I am very aroused by the idea of having a woman’s toes in my vagina. And then of peeing on those toes, or her peeing on my toes. Also, I’d never put a man’s toes in my mouth, but I would a woman’s, with or without the pee.

A good slave is hard to find these days, but when you find the right one, coming home from work will never be the same again.

https://spankbang.com/3odi3/video/mistress+pantyhouse+feet+worship+slave

Hupg37Gl.jpg

In moments of indulgence, I call to mind those first nervous touches. Her toes and mine, brushing together across the couch, slippery in nylon, accidental at first but not for long. Ecstasy had its genesis in that brief contact, and its memory burns like a fire within my soul.

82ydLpfl.jpg

In moments of indulgence, I call to mind those first nervous touches. Her toes and mine, brushing together across the couch, slippery in nylon, accidental at first but not for long. Ecstasy had its genesis in that brief contact, and its memory burns like a fire within my soul.

82ydLpfl.jpg

Those would feel so good in my mouth.....yummy....

I gaze between her legs at the glistening treat that awaits me and feel a wild urge to tear off her remaining stocking with my teeth and dive down in there. But I manage to resist, knowing that Mistress loves a slow build-up. For her, the journey is as important as the destination.

0HVT9qpl.jpg

I gaze between her legs at the glistening treat that awaits me and feel a wild urge to tear off her remaining stocking with my teeth and dive down in there. But I manage to resist, knowing that Mistress loves a slow build-up. For her, the journey is as important as the destination.

0HVT9qpl.jpg

Love those hot feet...mmmmm

I was four feet in to a line of toes that stretched well beyond the horizon of my sexual experience. Ten sorority sisters, each peering at me with a look of hungry longing. And every toe that I sucked took me further from doubt and deeper into a world I'd never dreamed possible.

3JNsmVul.jpg

I was four feet in to a line of toes that stretched well beyond the horizon of my sexual experience. Ten sorority sisters, each peering at me with a look of hungry longing. And every toe that I sucked took me further from doubt and deeper into a world I'd never dreamed possible.

3JNsmVul.jpg

Ah Ms Ford...your words and images never cease to stir my passions. If only I could experience them in the flesh. *sighs longingly*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back