Lesbian Foot Fetish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's not just a cliche. There is something very sensually erotic about havinf the sensitive areas of your feet kissed and licked. Handled correctly, they're very erogenous.

lesbian_foot_fetish_licking_and_toe_sucking.jpg

1516970506_f_f_b_4100_mp4_00002.jpg

Very lovely

not a lesbian but a hugw foot fetish, some great pictures and comments, wish i had found this sooner

I'm a guy but love pretty feet. Really love a footjob from my wife, it never lasts too long though before i coat her feet

"Why don't you just admit it?" said Laura with a sly smirk.
"Admit what?" I replied, feeling momentarily confused. Outside, the storm raged, lashing sheets of rain against the apartment windows. I gazed wistfully out at the maelstrom, wondering if we'd even make the opera that night.
"Why don't you admit that you have a thing for my feet," purred Laura, sitting back and crossing her legs, raising one foot and pointing the toes of her shoe at me accusingly.

O H M Y G O D! :heart:

is there any foot lover here?
I mean girls like me who worship other girls feet or watch videos/pictures of beautiful polished feet or glance at other girls feet in public places :D
come on ladies, don't be shy! tell us about your experiences, post favorite pictures/videos or talk about your fantasies, the type of feet/footwear/nail polish you'd like to have in your mouth, and share your opinions :)

Yes meeeee!

Just joined the site and so glad to find this thread.

Can anyone point me to good lesbian foot fetish stories on here? Don't seem to be able to search stories on the site (although that might just be my general incompetence at tech stuff)

Rach xx

Completely agree with you on this! :D

as a dom, I take good care of my feet and keep'em clean, healthy and polished. I usually wear sandals and open high heels to completely expose my feet and toes to other women. and it works sometimes. seeing other gals trying to look at your feet feels soooo good. It awakens my inner domina and makes me imagine how they knelt in front of me and beg me to kiss and worship them ...
saying this as a dom, doesn't mean that I don't like to have other girls' sexy feet in my mouth ;) I experienced both and even though having a girls mouth on my feet feels so damn hot, but sucking a girls feet and tasting it is something else!
much hotter than watching my own feet being worshiped.

http://www.xvideos.com/video6368968/natasha_got_with_eve

This is so hot...

Rach xx

Lesbian foot lover here, reporting for duty! :)

Love feet, love toes, love heels, have an extra special love for pantyhose. Love to worship and be worshipped.

I write lesbian foot fetish erotica on Amazon, and it's fairly popular.

However, I've found that like minded girls are few and far between. Even allowing for the worst case statistics of number of lesbians and number of foot fetishists, there should be millions of us. But we seem so tragically rare.

I have a girl-only foot group on Facebook (because, let's be honest, guy foot fetishists can get kinda creepy and in your face). It's small, but friendly, and at least proves we're out there.

I've kind of made it my goal to find the lesbian foot lovers on the internet. We must be out there somewhere! :) xx

I'm here now Ella!

Rach xx

It’s really a foot fetish’s for me, don’t get me wrong I love to have my feet service by a pair of lovely lips. My kink is more of long the lines of shoes worships. I’ve grown to be quite the Domme. There something about having a woman on her knees licking my heels or boots. Watching them humiliate themselves as the clean the soles of my shoe. I’ve been there before on the other end using my tongue to trace the curves of the leather.

I love to either have my feet played with or play with another woman's feet, My toes are like small clits when they are sucked and nibbled....

Mine too, it's so insanely erotic

Love to have her toes playing with my nipples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back