Leftism is a luxury good and its awful price will one day be due

Counselor706

Literotica Guru
As the year dawns, the two biggest financial proposals from Democrats are eliminating college loans and repealing the limit on the federal income tax deduction for state and local taxes. If this seems at odds with the traditional leftist rhetoric about helping the poor, that’s because it is.

Twenty-first-century progressivism is a witch’s brew of payouts and tax cuts for the upper-middle class, mixed with bizarre social theories from name-brand universities. The Democratic Party has ignored the farmers, factory workers, miners, and other laborers who once numbered among its most stalwart supporters.

Progressivism — these days best described as leftism — is a luxury good targeted at those who can afford it: college-educated urban and suburban voters. Joe Biden and other Democrats old enough to remember Franklin Roosevelt still talk as though they lead the coalition he built, but increasingly cater to a constituency that bears no resemblance to the working men and women who built the Democratic Party of the last century. Leftist virtue-signaling and academic postmodernism are in — jobs, family, and community are out.

The new Democrat coalition of woke and wealth find it fashionable to discard this time-tested system. Those at the top will probably survive the change, but for average Americans, it is an act of self-destruction that most cannot afford.
Source

Well, we can't argue with the hefty cost of leftism. I mean, remember when Reagan balanced the budget but Clinton spoiled it all with his massive deficits? Fortunately, Dubya rode into town and got everything back in the black.

Oh, wait a minute...that's the exact opposite of what happened. Never mind.

3.................2...............1..................all together NOW

TERRORIST SYMPATHIZER

Wear it like a badge

3.................2...............1..................all together NOW

TERRORIST SYMPATHIZER

Wear it like a badge
Now you see, Democrats can’t be telling Republicans what to do, while the Republicans are telling Democrats what to do.

The USA republic is a luxury good and its awful price has fallen due.

Have you fuckers seen the size of your deficit and especially how much it has grown over the last four years.

The Chinese are going to want their money back soon.

We've got the House, Senate, and White House! Oh yeah!!! :D

The right will be moving to the center now. Trumpsters will be going he way of the dinosaur. The Romney and McCain type of Repuplicans will be making a huge comeback.

Don't believe it? Take a look into the Lincoln Project. Enough said.

Always find it funny when right-wingers lumping so many differing ideologies and policy ideas on the left into one giant pile they just arbitrarily label "LEFTISM". What the hell is that. We don't use the word "RIGHTISM".

Using that term means you don't have a nuanced and informed argument to make. All you have is a checklist of talking points to regurgitate. Talking points I might add you probably got from listening to intellectual geniuses like Sean Hannity or Alex Jones strawman the left as a whole for thirty minutes.

This is the sort of sentiment that brought you guys to storm the US Capital looking to hang your republican vice president.

Last edited:
Im finding it even more that surprising people are even still responding to Dmitri's idiotic and ceaseless troll threads. I mean, Putin's Puppet lost the election, he should just give it up and go the fuck away.

The USA republic is a luxury good and its awful price has fallen due.

Have you fuckers seen the size of your deficit and especially how much it has grown over the last four years.

The Chinese are going to want their money back soon.

Well said, Magical. I'm American, I lived in China for more than 5 years, and I've been saying the same thing for years now. China could bring us to our knees if they decided (a) they want their money back; and/or (b) they cease to lend us any more.

What's the deal with New Zealand, by the way? Can a nice American couple approaching retirement buy their way in there? I'm 3/4 serious in asking . . . .

Back